Homeschooling 2 teens daughters while living in yaounde

Hi all,

I am a French speaker but bilingual English, I am about to move to Yaounde this summer with my husband and our 2 teens daughters.
My daughters are 17 and 12. They both follow the British curriculum.
We are currently living in Dubai were  we recently pull them both out from school and they are now homeschooled... 
I would like to know other parents choosing homeschooling while abroad and in the meantime help my daughters have a social life with teens the same age.

Even if your teens are not homeschooled, I'll be interested to get to know you. Preferably women.

Talk to you soon
Cheers
Anna

hi
Homeschool is a concept which is not current i cameroon. maybe the foreigners are doing it but for the local they are send their children to school.Even for foreigners i don't know is some are doing it. if you want to contact others foreigns families, you can easilly do it in the residential quarters in Douala

Hello there.
I know the post is old. But I'd like to know which homeschooling programm you used for your daughters. If you don't mind sharing. I'd much appreciate. I'm looking for one as I'm thinking to homeschool my 6years old boy.
Thank you
Anne

@neyna.

This is an old thread and neither of the 2 posters have been online for a long time. I suggest that you open a new thread on the subject.