Looking for a Norwegian friend in Tallinn

Hi!

I am looking for a Norwegian friend in Tallinn. I am learning the Norwegian language and would need face-to-face practice. In return, I can offer Estonian or Russian language practice, or just friendship. Please, contact me if you conciser it as an option.

Niina

:) Hi,  how  about  German  for Estonia??
Dittmar

Dear Dittmar,

Thank you for your reply. German is an inetersting language but it is not for me for the moment. Please, if you know any Norwegians here in Tallinn, forward my original message.
Concerning the Estonian for you, I could ask some of my friends. Shall I do that?

Kind regards,

Niina

Hello  Niina,
Yes  good  idea.  If you do this I would  really  appreciate.By the  way  I was in Norway last November  and I have many  photos.  If you are interested let me know

Hey Dittmar.  Ask her why she specifically wants to meet Norwegians.  (Hint: check out GDP per capita).

hey, who is jake jones :) you can call me over skype too dittmar.roesener

Dittmar

An answer to jakejones.

It doesn't have to be necessarily a Norwegian person. Any other nationality is not an obstacle, if the person speaks the language. It can be a man or a woman. About myself: I am 33, happily married and have the most wonderful girl in the whole world - Anna- one year and six days old.