Indonesian girl need new frriends in paris

welcome.....in paris,  :kiss:
its been 16 hours my long haul flight n 3 hours transit yesterday...
it would be fun to make a friendship here...
im really need learn french culture n the language too
if u want a new friend, just add me or message me  :par:

...thank youuuuuuuuuuuu...... :D

Hello Angeliccute,

I would suggest you browse and participate on the Networking Paris forum as you may find people around you with similar likes :)

So what brings you to Paris?

Cheers

Mishna

I live in Versailles, few min away of Paris.
I'm glad that you decided to visit France.
"Paris is always a good destination" ;)
Just let me know if you need any help here, usualy the adaptation period is the most difficult for someone who leave their "comfort zone"

[Moderated by EB Team: For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum ]

Welcome

jimmygz : thank you my friend

dragos_adrian_ro : I live near guy moquet st n still need learn French language n culture hope you can be my friend in Paris to show me around he he he

Mishna : oh okay it will be helpful for me, thanks...BTW what I bring is traditional dress to my bf's mother hihihi...

Thanks. 

What are you  doing  here  (  Paris  )  ?  visit  or  Work  ?

I was  living & working   in  asia  for  15  years.  in  China.  HK  ,  Thailand   ect.  im in france  since  2014.

Where  in  Paris  are you  ?

I am also travelling to Paris in June for the first time. Let me if you can show me around.

Cheers,

Vimal

Usually I'm free all weekends,
I'll be glad to show you around.
jusr let me know your arriving date one week before and we will fix a meeting point

Moderated by Priscilla
Reason : Expat.com is not a dating website

dragos_adrian_ro wrote:

This Saturday I will be right near guy monquet metro station for helping someone to fix an laptop. If you have some free time in the afternoon we can meet for a talk.
just let me know...
You can call or text me at *******

I'm always wonder about men who give their phone numbers in almost every post, especially when the number belongs to a lady called Vanessa.

A note to the ladies.

If a poster gives his number, check his posting history.
If he does it a lot, avoid him like the plague, and report his posts.

These people are commonly not who they claim to be, and could be extremely dangerous.

hi
it will be hard for you the french dont speak english , but I would like to help you to get to your way around you can mail me [email protected]    i have beem living in south of france for many lots of english people here too Monaco is a lovely place , lets chat

johnny

your flag is the same a Monaco Prince Albert  he would like to meet up

I wanted to travel to paris for the longest time and I took the decision to do it this time. Then at the same time I want to travel several other countries as well.

hellos dear ....;)

sure it would be nice