Honda lead 125

Hello
Looking to purchase Honda lead 125, when we arrive in May

Kind regards
John

I have one Honda Esky used. It look like Honda Lead. Do you want to try it?

Hawk JW wrote:

Hello
Looking to purchase Honda lead 125, when we arrive in May

Kind regards
John

Head to the closet Honda dealer,they have plenty of them.

Thank you for your reply
But we are really just looking for Honda lead.
Many thanks
Regards
John

So what you really mean is you are looking for a second hand motorbike,is that correct.

Hello
Yes sorry I should have said second hand
Regards
John

Hawk JW wrote:

Hello
Yes sorry I should have said second hand
Regards
John

Ok, that's why I posted about the Honda shops,try this for secondhand...http://muaban.net/lead-ho-chi-minh-l59-c510427

To be honest, if you are staying here awhile buy a new bike,secondhand bikes don't depreciate like they do in the West. You will soon see by the prices quoted for secondhand bikes.

Hello
Buying a new Honda do you get better deals from outside the city or do Honda keep the price the same throughout all there dealerships?
Regards
John

Hawk JW wrote:

Hello
Buying a new Honda do you get better deals from outside the city or do Honda keep the price the same throughout all there dealerships?
Regards
John

The price is different from provence to provence,but to buy in a cheaper area you must have someone who is registerd in that area. It's not like where you live,you can go buy a car wherever you like, but not here.

Hello everyone,

If you are looking to buy or sell motorbikes, it would be more appropriate to have a look in the classifieds section- Motorbikes for sale in Ho Chi Minh City.

Regards,
Yuveshen

Yuveshen wrote:

Hello everyone,

If you are looking to buy or sell motorbikes, it would be more appropriate to have a look in the classifieds section- Motorbikes for sale in Ho Chi Minh City.

Regards,
Yuveshen

The classifieds on here has very little, therefore I gave him the site where everyone sells bikes,much more variety.