Hangout buddy's in Riyadh

Hi everyone.. hope you enjoy and happy yor stay here in riyadh.
Anyway my name is hart from philippines and i work here in riyadh as secretaray/receptionist in  office of a big fastfood american company..

Im looking for new friends and hangout buddys
Swimming, bowling, volleyball or any kind of sports.. its better in olaya area but anybody is open. Also meet up is ok.. coffee or dinner together outside.(bondings)

Hope i can find new friends here mostly my kababayans im new in olaya.. urouba 

Thanks

Hello hart08

You may check out adverts of members seeking sports partners in our classifieds section - Sport partners in Riyadh

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks kenjee.

I always check the ads you telling but those are old post nothings new... and i tried to connect one of them the volleyball ads, its same like scam or something. Nothing serious on the ads.

yes this is very sad, No one bothers to check classified here and in forum there r more chances to get views but a team member deleted my post without warning which could benefit many others. In past The Team was humble enough to warn or divert the post to the classified in fact there were many times when they suggested but never deleted and let others see the post knowing the fact that in riyadh there r very rare options of events

I feel sorry for you also fidgety... but hope they work for those problems.. so its easy for the member see and post on forum or blogs they are interested tooo..

Hehehe hope so

Hi

i will be looking for some buddies when i reach Riyadh early May so will be in touch.

cheers

Ian

Nice to hear that lan..
Hope you will enjoy
See you soon.

T.c and  keep in touch

Hello hart08,

hart08 wrote:

Thanks kenjee.

I always check the ads you telling but those are old post nothings new... and i tried to connect one of them the volleyball ads, its same like scam or something. Nothing serious on the ads.

This is why we kindly asked you to post an advert in this section - as your advert will be a recent one and a member looking for a sport partner might get in touch with you :)

Basically, our system do not let scams or spams go through our Classifieds section. 
If somehow you do find any suspicious post or advert, we suggest you to please report it to us, by clicking on the report button.

Or you can contact us in here ---> https://www.expat.com/en/contact.html:)

@Fidgety Soul - if you do have some ideas on how we can improve the Events option please feel free to get in touch with us as well :)

Thank you very much
Marjorie

Hi hart,
Have u found your sports partner yet? Would love to join you in your volleyball game(although i am not quite good at it :lol:  )
Have a good day.