Marriage

sir, my problem is that my girlfriend is brazilian and she want to marry me she want i am come in brazil i am live in paris ,my possport is pakistani and i have permesso di soggiorno and carta d identitta is italiano i am want to asked how i am go to brazil on these doucement .i am need visa or i am go without visa

Hello Yasir,

It is highly unlikely that you will be able to obtain a VITUR Tourist Visa for Brazil that would allow you a long enough visit to get through the marriage process in this country. For expats, marriage takes at the very minimum ONE MONTH from the time you submit all of the necessary documents to the Cartório. It is a multi-step process that is clearly described in the following posting:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=280525

If it is your first ever application for a Brazilian visa in most cases citizens of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh WILL NOT be issued a 5 year, multiple entry visa that allows a 90 day visit. Usually citizens from those countries will only be issued a "single use" VITUR Tourist Visa that will allow a visit of anywhere from only 7 days to 30 days (maximum). They will only be considered for a visa with a longer validity and longer stay following at least ONE successful visit to Brazil and return to their homeland. The requirements to obtain a visa for Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are about 20 times more difficult to meet than those for any other countries on earth. Not fair, but completely legal under both international and Brazilian laws. See the following topic thread for more information on this:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=201090

You will stand a much better chance of getting married to your Brazilian girlfriend if she were to come to Italy and the two of you get married there (if it is possible for TWO foreign nationals to marry in Italy), and then register the marriage with the Consulado-Geral do Brasil in Rome. Once married then you would qualify to apply for permanent resdidency in Brazil based on marriage to a Brazilian.

The chances of you getting married here in Brazil are almost ZERO because of your nationality and the limits that will be imposed upon your stay in Brazil. Our only members from Pakistan and India that I know have been able to marry their Brazilian girlfriends/boyfriends are those who have followed my advice and gotten married in their home country and NOT here in Brazil. It's just too difficult for you here, and I know since I've been here for over 13 years and helping people with this for several years now.

Cheers,
James      Expat-blog Experts Team

you not clear me i have permesso di soggiorno and carta d identitta is italiano ,now i am need visa or i am buy ticket and go brazil

Your Italian credentials mean nothing. You are have a Pakistani passport. You need to follow the advice given by James.

Unless you are an Italian CITIZEN and hold an Italian passport you require a VITUR Tourist Visa to enter Brazil.  If you require a VITUR Tourist Visa, no matter where you apply for it you MUST meet all the requirements for any Pakistani citizen, and believe me they are very difficult to satisfy. It's still going to be much easier for her to come to Italy and for you to get married there. Believe me!!!

If you are the holder of an Italian passport then you can enter Brazil using only the passport for up to 90 days in a 180 day period.

Cheers,
James      Expat-blog Experts Team

if my brazil girlfriend come in portgul and she marry in protgul after i am get protgul possport

ok tell me how i am get brazil visa

You can't get a passport from Portugal unless you naturalize as a citizen of Portugal.

@yasir rao

To get a passport from which ever country you choose, you first have to get citizenship, then they will grant you a passport.
To get citizenship you would have to reside legally in that country for at least 5 years to get that citizenship. 

James has given you the information as to how you can apply for a Brazilian visa.

i have permesso di soggorno italy and they come in portgul and marry me and i am get portgul possport

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your contribution.