Want to be my exercise buddy?

hey everyone, one of my 3 goals for this year is to get fit. i've joined a gym and yoga classes nearby but tend to go on this cycle of 1-week of awesome gym-going-ness and then 1-week of total slacking. been thinking that having someone that i'm 'accountable' to would help a lot - anyone else have the same goal and willing to workout together 4 to 6 times a week?

You could always chum-up with someone at the gym you use, who already has a gym membership there too, who may be willing to be your training buddy........ Usually the on-duty trainer can recommend people as well.

Hello sir I'm interested also in going gym as it is my hobby.  I'm going to be an expat in Bogor where ur location sir?

Hi,
I was wondering if you already found a gym-buddy?
I'm interested on this to be someone that "accountable" for you. Please send me a message if you still want it, otherwise, we can be friend...  :)

Hey! My goals for the current year are same as your's. Are you still in Bali? I came here last to last week and just like you looking friends with whom I could go to yoga, gym and at various places to hangout on weekends. Lemme know if you're still in Bali.

Hi Purabi Ellis,
I'm still in Ubud anyway. Let's meet up and talk about this if you don't mind..