Hello looking for a job here

hello guys
Happy Morning!

I am writing to put myself forward for any Job opportunities from your company. As you can see from my CV, I have many skills pertinent to a specific role gained from my previous Jobs which can help and endow for the growth of your company:

- Alliance in Motion Global - (2014-Present)   as Training & Business Development Manager
  Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Uganda Africa

- Edmark International ( Edmark Direct Ltd.) - (2008-2014)     as Marketing & Training Manager
  Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Ivory coast, Togo, Benin Rep, Congo, Ethiopia Africa 

- SM Group of Companies (2006-2007) - as Credit Assistant

-City of Manila ( Brgy. 448 Dist. 4 Zone 44) - Barangay Councilman – 2007-2008

-City of Manila ( Brgy. 448 Dist. 4 Zone 44) – Sangguniang Kabataan Chairman – 2001-2007

I wish to work with your company to serve as an errand of learning in addition to my present skills. And to be highly relevant to any job opportunities within you're company/includes:

-Excellent customer service
-Analytical thinking/public speaking
-Ability to motivate and duplicate my talent and skills
-Training and development
-Marketing and Events

During my career oversees, It is my privilege to train African local Staffs and duplicated what I have been doing from the time that I started as an International Staff from my previous company, Dealing with diff. Big Personalities such as former President of Nigeria and Ghana would be one of my greatest achievements in my life. Additionally, I have been overseeing, organizing and facilitating the ff: events and trainings in different branches Worldwide and I believe my unique blend of skills can offer a great deal.

Leadership Team Building Camp - Subic, Batangas, Karama Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Accra Ghana, Lagos Nigeria, Calabar Nigeria
National Convention - PICC Pasay Philippines
International Convention - Accra Ghana, Lagos, Nigeria
Company related Trainings and Seminars - Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, Karama Dubai, Lagos Nigeria, Abuja Nigeria, Port Harcourt Nigeria , Onitsha Nigeria, Enugu, Nigeria, Benin Nigeria, Owerri Nigeria, Accra Ghana, Yaounde Cameroon, Douala Cameroon, Togo, Benin Republic, Ivory coast, Burkina Faso.
Company Educational Trips - Bangkok Thailand, Sharjah, Dubai,Abu Dhabi, Tema Accra, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

I am confident that I possess the attributes you're looking for and that my experiences gained from my previous employers, would provide invaluable insight and capability to your company. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my application thru the ff:

Personal mail: [email protected]
Current corporate mail: [email protected]

Contact no. Nigeria +234935951050, +2348062732409
                      Philippines (SMS Only) +639993144814

Yours sincerely,

Rennie Villafria Javier

@eikichionizuka00

As this section of the forum is not set up for advertising I suggest that you post your CV in the jobs section of the forum at the top of this page. Your ad will remain current and accessible there. 

Thank you.

Closed