Would like to buy Buy tickets to a baseball game in Busan South Korea.

Travelling to South Korea next month. Cannot buy tickets to a game on Sunday 24 May 2015 at 2pm at Sajik Stadium Busan on line as I am not Korean, all seems difficult. Do any Korean expats have any suggestions please ? thanks in advance !

How about you post in the Korean forum ?

Maybe there you have better chances to get some help.

Good luck anyway....

hey, from what i remember - most korean sites can be a huge hassle for foreigners. most require the korean social security number just to become a member and many accept only korean credit cards.

do you have any friends in korea who'll be willing to buy a ticket for you in exchange for cash? that's probably your best option.

Hi Milt-Bali,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Your topic is now on the Busan forum.

cookmeandeatme wrote:

hey, from what i remember - most korean sites can be a huge hassle for foreigners. most require the korean social security number just to become a member and many accept only korean credit cards.

do you have any friends in korea who'll be willing to buy a ticket for you in exchange for cash? that's probably your best option.

The OP should use this Expat-blog website but post in the Korean forum, it's in English......

:D

Hi again.
Thanks for the suggestions but have decided to wait until we get there and try to buy them a few days before. Milt