Europeans on Praslin

Hey everybody!

I'm an eighteen-years-old German who moved to Praslin last month.

I already explored the island a bit (there is much less to do here than I expected..)
Would love to meet some Germans/ Europeans :)

Are you also living on Praslin? ;)

Hallo
Try and make local friends. Learn the basics of the language and you will find a whole new world opening. I promise you the young Pralinoise have no problem finding plenty to do. If you stick to german or european friends you might end up being a bored tourist

If you like diving or snorkeling go for lessons. If you like words start a blog about your experiences. Have you been on the trail to the Valley de Mai that only locals know about and is for free? Can you teach german to younger kids who wants to learn? I know someone who would love an opportunity like that.

How about getting romantically involved with a local boy/girl. Going to the beach together or on picnics take on different perspectives.
Can you hop over to one of the smaller islands and go sight seeing?

In stead of limiting yourself to another european viewpoint,  why not try and see the island through the eyes of a local boy or girl. One day when you are gone from the island  your memories will be richer.

Hi,

Me and my GF are moving to Praslin in August/September, and we cannot wait.   We are from the UK, (Leeds specifically) and are really looking forward to the change of pace.   I assumed that if i wanted to do something other than sunbathing and work, i'd be shooting over to Mahe.

Hope your enjoying it, we'll have to meet up when we get out there.

Will