Possibly moving to Romania

Hi - Possibly moving to Bucharest in the summer, just looking for general information about life in this city/country.

I will be happy to help you...just ask ...:D
by the way i live in Bucharest

Thanks!  I'm single, in my 30's, would be moving for a teaching position.  What's the weather like? How easy/hard is it to meet people? What is life like for single females? Cost of living?

Thanks for any scoop!

(Moderated: no free ads here  please + register in the business directory)

not hard to live in romania as only women remains here . it is hard for a man to live in Romania and not for a woman as we remain in minority number .
i have a dinner group called  oriental dinner in Bucharest and we organise from time to time meetings with expat and friends so you can join us
just mail me on
[email protected]
Dali

(Moderated: you are off topic )

Hey there...I am Rob, an American from California and I have been living in Bucharest for 5 years. I am a teacher as well, where will you work? Bucharest is quite possible to live in, however, I recommend connecting to some Americans right away because it helps with the cultural difference to have some people to meet with occasionally. If you come let me know...I can help you get through the initial time. Also, in the Summer I do English camps and we can use you for some great fun in the mountains with the Romanian kids.

Wy dont you will came to my town Lugoj i have one house to sale with 40,000.00EURO

(Moderated: no free ads here please + register your business in the business directory)