Looking Indian friends in Ho Chi Minh

Hi friends,
                I'm Dara from India.I moved last month in Ho Chi Minh .Im trying to my luck here.I love this city but I didn't see any Indian in this city.If anyone here then text me pls. I'm quite new here.
                                                                                                                         D@r

why don't you make friend with local people man?

Dear Huey,
                  Thanks for your recommendation. Im always excited to make new friends all around the World. But I need some special information from Indian People about some Indian- stuff. Can you tell me pls "Where is the Indian Gurudawara in HCMC?
                                                             Thanks,
                                                              Dara

As i know there is no Sikh temple in the town, but you can find 1 or 2 Hindu temple here. Btw, are you Sikh ?

Hi
Thanks for information dear . But don't worry Sir, I'm Sikh or Hindu, I just wanna go to pray.

Hi I am Archie from Nottingham City England but I am an NRI I am coming to hcmc for project for 6 months. And I am punjabi. It is really nice to have some indians to hang out with.  What do you do? I am a lawyer in Linklaters LLC London. My area of expertise is in international investment and trade laws especially mergers and acquisitions and corporate restructuring.

Hi Dara

Not as you thought, Indian community is quite big, I have seen many here in HCMC.  Just, an Indian friend of mine says that Indian people here in HCMC normally don't talk to each other much, don't know why.

At the main menu of this blog, find Network tab and search for those from India, add friends and communicate with them.

Warm regards
Nguyet

Hi  I am Bhanu even I want to make some friends here in HCMC, I am located at district 12.  I came here couple of weeks ago now searching for friends. :)

Nguyet Truong wrote:

Hi Dara

Not as you thought, Indian community is quite big, I have seen many here in HCMC.  Just, an Indian friend of mine says that Indian people here in HCMC normally don't talk to each other much, don't know why.

At the main menu of this blog, find Network tab and search for those from India, add friends and communicate with them.

Warm regards
Nguyet

Hi Nguyet,

Some extent what you said is right, but it differs case to case basis. I have made some Indian friends whom ever I come across.

Best Regards
Bhanu

hello, you sounds like from Punjab. I'm from Indian and living in HCM From last 1 year.
Anyone ca contact me .
Thanks

Moderated by Gavind
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact info on a public forum for security measures.

bhanu.blr wrote:
Nguyet Truong wrote:

Hi Dara

Warm regards
Nguyet

Hi Nguyet,

Some extent what you said is right, but it differs case to case basis. I have made some Indian friends whom ever I come across.

Best Regards
Bhanu

Hi Bhanu

Glad to know that you guys communicate and make friends.  In fact, I was a bit surprised when my Indian friend says that Indian people in HCMC don't talk to each other much.  His eyes and facial expression made me wonder some.

Regards
Nguyet

bhanu.blr wrote:

Hi  I am Bhanu even I want to make some friends here in HCMC, I am located at district 12.  I came here couple of weeks ago now searching for friends. :)

PM me if you are free in the weekends. We can catch up for coffee/beer.  :)

I am from Tamilnadu,

I m also looking Indian friends.

Sep 1st I will be available in HCMC.

By C.Raja

Go to Mariamman Hindu Temple (District 1 - HCMC) or Indian restaurants near Ben Thanh Market, you will be able to make friends with Indian

Hi ,am an Indian living in Vietnam ..

Regards/Prem

Hi there,
I'm working for an Indian company so I have many Indian friends. If you live near district 7 we can hang out together :)
Jade

Hello Thala.

Namma rendu perum orae though parunga, naan ungalukaaga thedaren , neengalum idula irukeenga!!

Let me update if i get any contact

Wishing your all the best

Sivakumar

ssk_om wrote:

Hello Thala.

Namma rendu perum orae though parunga, naan ungalukaaga thedaren , neengalum idula irukeenga!!

Let me update if i get any contact

Wishing your all the best

Sivakumar

Hello and welcome on board :)

It is required to write only in English when participating on the forum please.

Regards
Kenjee

I am Vaiphei from India now at HCMC. where do you put up and your email id. I arrived HCMC today from India.

Hi Archie,

I am from India and can assist you in your project if required only.

Hi Bhanu

Glad to know that you guys communicate and make friends.  In fact, I was a bit surprised when my Indian friend says that Indian people in HCMC don't talk to each other much.  His eyes and facial expression made me wonder some.

Regards
Nguyet

May be he has something to hide?  :D

Whsre are you right now in Ho chi Minh city. I am an Indian and i am at district 1

If gou are free today we will catch up evening. Ny contact ****

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct