Looking for an experienced cabin interpreter for a full time job

Hi guys,
I am a head hunter, who currently looks for an experienced cabin interpreter in Hanoi for a full time post. Calling to any professional cabin interpreter for this opportunity with a decent offer from $2500/month. Working in Hanoi center with permanent package.
Contact me
Thanks for reading (and spreading this piece of info).

I have to ask - what is a cabin interpreter and how does it differ to a normal interpreter?

Hi,
As I know, cabin interpreter is a superb interpreter with excellent English interpreting skills, who usually stays in a cabin interpreting live for a meeting. Normally, the interpreter starts interpreting just 1,2 seconds after the speakers start talking/discussing, and will interpret directly along with the discussion of the speakers. And the big difference is the discussion is to go on and on without stopping for the interpreter does his/her job. This summarizes what I know so far, and hope that this answer kinda finds you well.

Thanks - now I know.  I have never heard of the term before and it actually confused me.   Still beats me why i have never heard if before though - maybe it is a US English term?

What language pair do you need?  English -Vietnamese?

Scott - please post your vacancy in the Jobs section above.  Thank you.

Hi Scott Nguyen > You should please post your jobs offer in the appropriate section  > jobs in Vietnam and register yourself as head hunter in Vietnam in our business directory