Ladies meet up in Khobar

Hi there  :cheers: 

Ladies in Khobar interested for a meet up at very good location. For coffee or lunch or hi tea. Interested in making friends and doing some gossip  :P sharing your experiences in khobar etc etc . Reply me thru private message. :)

Adiba

Khobar is three and half hour drive from Riyadh by car . same here  dunno Arabic but trying to learn. Making friends here us very difficult for me too . I hardly know who my neighbours are  :(

Too many people to look at the post,  :/  no one interested to meet up  :(

I'm in Khobar and happy to meet like minded ladies. Preferably moms with toddlers and babies like me.

Hi Toleen.

Im very much keen, im a new mom :-).

Regards :-)

Hey ladies are u still meeting up or what i've just moved to khobar and i know no one here i'm an egyptian housewife still no kids, would love to meet some new friends

Salma Ahmed wrote:

Hey ladies are u still meeting up or what i've just moved to khobar and i know no one here i'm an egyptian housewife still no kids, would love to meet some new friends

AsSalam Alaikum Salma!  are you still here in khobar? I am a Filipino housewife married to a lebanese and I want to meet new friends also. :)

Salam Salma! Are you still here in khobar?  I am interested in meeting new friends. I am a housewife also, no kids yet,.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Not a dating zone!

Hi, we can meet if you want.

Hi !

Im moving to khobar in Jan 2016.
I am from India and wanted to know what life is like in Alkhobar ? Also, looking forward to making new friends!!

Snigdha

Hi there. I am also looking for some female friends to share the same interests with. Anyone? I am presently in Khobar...

Hi where are u from ? Am also from India. Hope to meet u here

Hi I am from Philippines. I am working in Khobar now? Where are you?

hi ashley! just want to ask,  are you a Muslim? ☺️

Hello

Hello how r u

Salam alykom lulu I'm hiba Eritrean and Muslim alhamdiallah just moved to khobar hope to be friends love 😄

Hello how r u I'm. Hiba Eritrean married to American  just moved to khobar hope to be friends love 😄

و عليكم السلام ورحمة لله و بركاته
Hi Hiba! where are you in khobar? In Shaa Allah we can meet 😘😘

Opposite to rashid mall

good i'm few minutes away from rashid mall.  :) do you have work? looking forward to meet tou soon my dear

Nop I don't work
Insallah sweetii😍

Hi ladies,

I will be moving to Khobar fairly soon and would like to meet like minded mothers and single women.

Can you please accept my friend requests so we can keep in touch.

Closed