Question about work visa process

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to ask a question about my situation. I had a job offer in Manama. I have sent all the required documents to the emplyer who started my visa process two weeks ago. Today when I checked my situation, I was able to see my statut which is Under process, Fee paid and Health situation B.

I didn't really understand the part of the Health B: is this about the fact that I don"t have any medical coverage regarding the ministery of health. My company will take care about it  ( After what they told me).

From my statut how long you think it can take to finisalising to visa?

Thank you and have a great day.

Meriç

dear Meric03,

kindly refer to this post : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=458442

No one really knows the exact time frame for issuing a work visa, it depends on several factors. Lets hope for the best!

good luck

T&R

As usual Thank you sir

Hi Meric03
I know Logicalindian has already replied to your post but I just want to reassure you that you are not alone.
My friend's passport copy for a work visa was resubmitted on 25th March this year and she is still waiting. This was after the employer had applied for the work visa sometime before that date (but am not sure which date) and the LMRA returned her passport copy as it was not clear and the employer asked for a clearer copy.
From 25th March, her status on the LMRA website is exactly the same as yours i.e. employment visa is in progress. We have contacted the employer several times to ask for any progress but they just said this is Government process and it might take more than 5 days and to just wait and they will let us know when it's ready.
So I guess there is nothing else we can do but to just wait and hope that it will go through this time! They want her to get there as soon as possible really so I guess they have done all they should do from their side.

The good news is that once the visa is ready, there is nothing to stop her from catching the next available flight and landing in Bahrain the soonest possible!

All the best with yours.

Bedh

Dear Bedh,

Thank you for your answer. I really appreciate it. Well nothing to do except waiting. :)

Meric03  :top:

and

thank you for the inputs bedh  :top:

Just to tell you all that my visa has been aprooved. If everything is ok I will be flying to Bahrain on Sunday. They already give me my cpr number. I would like to know if you think is possible to find a furnished 1bedroom flat for 275 bhd in juffair, adliya or near by?

Thank you again

great news!  :top:

I would suggest that once your down, talk to your colleagues and they could give you the right idea about where would be the best place to stay!

good luck

T&R

Meric03 wrote:

Just to tell you all that my visa has been aprooved. If everything is ok I will be flying to Bahrain on Sunday. They already give me my cpr number. I would like to know if you think is possible to find a furnished 1bedroom flat for 275 bhd in juffair, adliya or near by?

Thank you again

Hi Meric03
That's great news!
My friend is still waiting.
All the best with your new life in Bahrain.
Bedh.