Living in Tenerife

I am 49 years old ,i am italian and i have been living and relaxing in Tenerife for the last 10 months,before coming here i  lived in Uk for over 14 years,France 4 years,Canada,Usa and Mexico for nearly 5 years,i have also lived in Thailand for a year,i have worked as a chef / floor manager for more than 20 years,i have also worked as receptionist in several occasions during all this time.
The last 6 years before coming here i went back to Sardinia island were i originally come from and in there i bought a very run down sea side B&B/ restaurant , it has been great and in few years I manage to build a very successful business and as it became very popular i finally sold it for a very good profit.
At moment I consider my self half/retired here in tenerife but as i  am still young and I now think I still need some sort of work challenge in live so i would love to help or offer my expertise to any one wishing to,
I speak Italian,English ,French and Spanish and i am now ready for a part time job where we can help building more business,i also would consider joining in to a restaurant partnership that needs fresh blood and new ideas.i am open minded,positive and love to mix and know new people.

Hello thinktenerife,

Welcome on board!

I see you've been travelling a lot, lucky you!  ;)

For your part time job, I suggest you start by dropping an ad in the Jobs in Tenerife section and choose the field which fit your qualifications the most.

For your partnership, you need to drop your ad in the Classifieds section, Business partners classifieds in Tenerife, for better visibilities.

I hope you get lots of responds from experienced members as well.

Thank you,
Marjorie :cheers:

is iy the good place to retire to,health care, life style countryside

hey hey yuo are far far too young to retire

im 86 and just did that  mike