Land sale for Apartments,residencies or Housing projects in Sri Lanka

Hii all ,
In my own I have a 151 perches bare land in Mulleriyawa Town want to sell, its very dramatic,quite and nice place for the Apartments,residencies or Housing projects. Also particular location is facing 20 feet width road and 200 m to "Colombo-Kaduwela" main High Level rd and 15 min High way access to "Welivita or Kaduwela" entrance also can accessed to all essential facilities in 50 m radius.If are you looking after more details please contact me on e-mail [email protected] or -077 460 9000(kasun silva) I'm very happy to consists you.

kasun_slv wrote:

Hii all ,
In my own I have a 151 perches bare land in Mulleriyawa Town want to sell, its very dramatic,quite and nice place for the Apartments,residencies or Housing projects. Also particular location is facing 20 feet width road and 200 m to "Colombo-Kaduwela" main High Level rd and 15 min High way access to "Welivita or Kaduwela" entrance also can accessed to all essential facilities in 50 m radius.If are you looking after more details please contact me on e-mail [email protected] or -077 460 9000(kasun silva) I'm very happy to consists you.

Advertising is not permitted on the open section of the forum. You can place a free ad in the housing section at the top of this page. By placing it there it will get mote coverage and will remain current.

Thank you.