New members of the Uganda forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Uganda forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Uganda if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Uganda forum, introduce yourself here continues below!

hi,am mudana ibrahim.auniversity student doing economics,i just feel like finding greater opportunities .because i have bussiness ideas but lack partners yet have little capital

hi am ferdih, hows everyone ,well am kenyan and am planning to move in and out of uganda often ;) i'll be more than a visitor if i may say

Hi guyz!! Ahmmmm am conrad! Still astudent at uganda martyrs university in uganda. Hope to get to u guyz better. Thnx

hi  every one out there...m called hedrine and iam a ugandan aged 20 who is also a student at makerere university persuing a bachelors degree in development studies. iam loving and down to earth guy who loves travelling and meeting new people.

Moderated by Christine
Reason: free advertising is not allowed on the website.

Hey everyone, am Kahumba Marvin Peter am a young entrepreneur in Kampala. I like the business with a passion but of recent with the increased responsibilities i have to up my business to care for my siblings as well. so now i look for partners and jobs!

I thought of describing my personality and realized why its called personality, you have to meet the person :) I hope to be communicating with those interested in me and business! I surely wanna get to know you guys!

Hey every one

I am an Electrical Engineer, from South Africa, being here for works with Umeme and I shiffed to Aya to assist on the completion of the Hilton Htel.
I will be great to meet othe exparts, from all the world, as I have European background where I spent my childhood for almost 29 years in Belgium.

Thanks to all who have shown interest to welcome me and I feel secure in your hands.

Hi all...i m arundhati...recently shifted to this country...am an architect and a faculty of the same field...looking for a part time teaching job.

Hi everyone,  I'm Catherine , Ugandan  , I hold a bachelor's degree in international Business from MUBS,  currently working with EABL . I am social and like learning and helping here and there so don't hesitate to PM for any questions. . I am also well conversant with my country.
Am glad to join this forum and hope to learn and help people.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=495060

Thanks!

Closed