New members of the USA forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

hI Everybody,

I'm Nathalie , from Belgium. I'm a 44. I have a daugther who turns 16 on this 10th June.

I have a degree in Languages, Litterature and Civilization: American Studies. I speak English, Dutch in addition of French. I also have strong bases in Italian.

I worked as Shop Manager during my studies, then as Office Manager and Management Assistant in various companies. Most of them were English speaking company, foreign companies or some who dealt with foreign customers: Invesco, a lobbyist association at the European Community ....

I also be formed as a French and History teacher but never had the degree as I didn't present my final work.

I want to settle in the USA, and work there. Then I'm looking for a position as well Assistant in new field ( Human Resources I approched in one of my last position) or as French Teacher.

With my daughter we have preference for Florida ( she'd like to apply at FSU) or California but still open to other states as is the American Culture that attract us.

I will take part at the Green Card lottery in October.

Hope to reading and chatting with you.

Nathalie

Welcome and good luck. It sounds like you have a lot going for you

Bob K

Bob K wrote:

Welcome and good luck. It sounds like you have a lot going for you

Bob K

Thanks Bob,

I cross my fingers and toes  :D

Hi
I'm an juriste indépendant and I'm testing new York for à few months and want to share with other people, American or french or from other countries the way of life in nyc.
I'm french, coming from Paris and normandy.

Hi everyone
Im new to this site my name is Michael
Im thinking of moving down to philippines  for good

HI MY NAME IS QUEEN, LOVE WATCHING CLASSIC MOVIES AND WESTERNS IM PEACEFUL  LADY :)

GREETINGS EVERY ONE, IM SO NEW TO THIS SIGHT AND SOMETIMES IT'S A LITTLE CONFUSING  :| BUT I THINk I HAVE IT, WAS SENDING TOO MANY POST WITHOUT INTRODUCING MYSELF :(

THANKS IM A NEWBIE FIRST-EVER ON A SIGHT

gelande wrote:

Hi everyone
Im new to this site my name is Michael
Im thinking of moving down to philippines  for good

Greetings Michael, perhaps you should try the Philippines forum.

GREETINGS, MY NAME IS QUEEN im INTERESTED IN LIVING IN DUBIA IM A PROFESSIONAL JAMAICAN RECORDING ARTIST SINGER-SONGWRITER  BUT I SING IT ALL,IM STUDYING MEDICAL TERMONOLOGY, PHYSIOLOGY OF THE ANOTOMY FOR BILLING, CLAIMS AND CODING ADVOCATE FOR THE ABUSE OF ANIMALS, ELDERLY, DISABLED, CHILD ABUSE IF ANYONE OUT THERE CAN HELP ME I WOULD  KINDLY  APPRECIATE ADVICE AND SOME LINKS IF YOU'D LIKE CHECK ME OUT ON YOUTUBE-QUEEN YEMISI LOVE FIRE ALBUM, SINGLE- ROCKIN CHAIR IM CURRENTLY IN THE  :cheers: STUDIO RECORDING SOME NEW MUSIC EVERYTHING WAS RECORDED IN JAMAICA AND ENGLAND ONE LOVE

Hello all

Welcome to New members of USA forum :par:

Little Reminder

This thread is solely for presentation of new members.

We encourage you browse the forum by ''Forum Categories'', found on the up right side of your screen, to gather useful info.

We have dedicated sections of the site to host adverts you may have found amidst the green top banner of the site.

Feel free to Create a New Thread to share your expat experience!

@ queen Yemisi

Please do not type in upper case since it is akin to "shouting" or "yelling"

Looking forward to read you.

Regards,
Gavind

Sure im not understanding this sight 100 percent

It is a learning process but you will get used to it.  Lots of good information shared on this forum and it's multiple threads.

Bob K

Hello everybody, my name is yosvany, I live in Cuba and want to move to USA, I am planning to go to Moscow and go through Russia to Alaska and there ask for asylum, if anyone have an advice i will preciate it.

How are you getting from Russia to Alaska?
The Caribbean is a lot warmer than the Bering Sea.

Yosvany Puentes wrote:

Hello everybody, my name is yosvany, I live in Cuba and want to move to USA, I am planning to go to Moscow and go through Russia to Alaska and there ask for asylum, if anyone have an advice i will preciate it.

You are joking right??????

Bob K

Hey everyone! My name is Chole-ann and I will be in Florida very soon on my vacation so I'm looking forward to meeting some friends so I'm not bored when I get there.

Hi,
I've just moved from Paris to Miami. I've always wanted to be an expatriate, and I hardly realize I've made it!!! New country, new city, new job... so exciting! I had the luck to benefit from the international mobility driven by my company. Now I need to meet people to live here for good and with fun!
Cheers

What's your name?

Bigmama welcome and good luck on your new adventure.

Bob K

Chole-ann  welcome to you as well.  Have you been to Florida before?

Bob K

Hai all
My name Fransiska i'm live in Indonesia.
I would like to let u know My experience before i'm working in Cruise Line like 2years as Staff Attendant  and i want to look The New one and if posible i want to know like How standart of hotel around The World and i want to improve My skill about hotel. And i able you put me in every position.
Tq Very much have greet day

thanks 4 appriciating me to be amember of Expat.com

Hai guys
Honestly i'm Very happy join in USA forom.i hope would u like
To let me know like How get another job in USA .because i want to changing My future and all My family
Tq Very much and have greet day

Which cruise line is your employer?

Hello everyone My name is Evesh basnet I am from Nepal.Well right now I am working as full time social media manager as well as I write blogs @ eveshb.com
As I love travelling I work as a holiday planner to people who are willing to come to Nepal.But since the tragedy of earthquake tourism industry in Nepal is zero and clients from whom I used to work as a social media manager they are kind a scary to give me the job which I was doing. I get sympathy emails rather then work.When i had chances to go to US and do my college I rejected and now I want to move away from my beloved country to survive  and help my family.I have a company here Leva Source and one of client even helped me in my good days to open a company in USA as LevaSource Crop  but now he has raised his hands as he doesn't want the trouble if something goes wrong.So please suggest me one of my client wants to sponsor me and he wants me to help to come to US but he has recently retired and he has been suffering from lungs problems.He lives alone as he got divorced 5 years back is there any way or anyone can suggest me how can I attain visa for US.I will be very grateful if someone can give me a proper suggestion.

I'm Padma Srinivas and I am a UX/UI consultant working in San Francisco, I juggle for fun, enjoy movies, love photography, shopping, hiking, travelling...

Check out my flickr: [link moderated]

padmacnu

Welcome.  SF one of my favorite places.

Bob K

Hi,

I am Mohan from Malaysia. I worked in Marriott shoals, Florence, Alabama. I was working there for a year and came back to Malaysia to continue my Masters. When I was there i had a great experience learning new cooking techniques and fresh ingredients. I also had an opportunity to share my experience in asian food with other chefs and teaching them some southern indian food. I hope to be back there and given a chance by a chef or an investor who maybe wants to open an asian influenced restaurant.

Hello, Nice to meet you all. I'm Rafika 21years old Moroccan, I'll be getting my bachlor's degree soon, I've always been wondering what it's like to be living in the united states and it's been one of my dreams to hopefully one day be able to live there. I'M a very motivated person with alot of potential and capabilities If only I were offered the opportunity to accomplish my aspirations and thank you :)

Hello everyone,

Thank you for being part of your team.

Hello, name is Henry I live in San Antonio and also in Colombia. I'm just outside of Bogota and working on building my company and placing offices in Colombia. I plan on doing marketing and web development for my company and building a network to expand these services for others in the U.S.

Fusagatan  welcome to the fourm.   Good luck on your ventrue.

Bob K

Not sue how to look at previous posts.  But for contacts click on the contact icon at the top of the page to see contacts.

Bob K

Nkwaya wannah welcome to the forum.

NEVER and I mean NEVER put your personal contact info (email, phone number, address) on a public board.

Bob K

Hello everyone. If you are in Chicago or plan to come to chicago and need someone to help you integrate yourself and discover the city, get in touch with me. I'm Regis and I live here in Chicago since the age of 12. I'm originally from Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire) and I would like to help people settle just like I was helped when i first came here.

I wish to live in USA to come and work and share my wealth of experience with other Civil Engineering expers inorder to make better developments and achieve NSBE mission.

Hi everybody, this is Lee from Beijing, China. I am working as a project manager in Maxview Realty. Happen to be here, and i want to have the introduction that if anyone of you are coming to Beijing, Shanghai or Guangzhou for work, and you may want to rent a nice apartment, i can help. Thank you.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”
― Robert Frost

Maxview welcome to the forums.

Bob K

Hello am Laura Smith by name from Jacksonville NC and a gemologist by profession so I travel alot...I would love to meet people from all over the world who knows I could be in your country anytime soon.....You all have a successful day

Closed