New members of the South Africa forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the South Africa forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in South Africa if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the South Africa forum, introduce yourself here – 1st quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi everyone,

my name is Betti and I am 28 years old. I am planning to move to Joburg within the next few months. Just waiting for my work permit now. I am going to work in the tourism industry in Joburg. I have already lived in Cape Town and travelled around in South Africa. I really liked it and can´t wait to be back in South Africa.

Cheers

Betti

:)

Hello everyone ! :)

I'm glad i've found this awsome place. And I wanted to say Hi to betty aswell !

I'm living in Malta right now as a french guy and I concider living in South Africa quite soon as I really love this place, I went there more than 5 time and I'm planning to stay on this forum to discuss as much as I can with all of you !

There is a quick video for people who doesn't know malta, this is an awsome island aswell : shorthug.com/be17476

Speak soon,
Jamal

Welcome Betti!!I realy stay there and it is nice town!!hope that we will meete soon

Hi

I am Prosper, I am 26 years old living in Zimbabwe. I graduated in 2014 at Chinhoyi University with an accounting degree. I've never been in S.A but I wish to start my career there. I have a passport and still working on my work permit, I really cant wait to get to S.A. If you may help me with infor about how I can apply for jobs from this side or how I can move to S.A so that I can start my career.
Thank you

Welcome everybody,

can´t wait to be in Johannesburg and in general back in South Africa. It is such a beautiful country. Love it :-)

South Africa? Oh well.

Hallo,im takura musiiwa,living legally in South Africa and professional physical sciences educator.worked for north-west department of education for eight years and currently employed.i love my physics,chemistry and lifesciences.good and reputable 12 years experience @high school level.

Hallo guys.im takura musiiwa,living in South africa.im an educator and working well with the the people.

Hello Takura, i am new on this site, just joined now, to make friends in ape town.  we are starting a tutorial company for Maths and science and would love to invite you to be one of the tutors or helpers if you are interested.

let me know, tx!

Hi everyone,
Hope you guys doing great.I'll be moving to Durban on 19th May for a shot term contract in Vodacom.Looking forward to make some great friends :)

SOUNDS GREAT, I'M SURE YOU'LL LOVE DBN.  ARE YOU FROM INDIA?

gcinani wrote:

SOUNDS GREAT, I'M SURE YOU'LL LOVE DBN.  ARE YOU FROM INDIA?

Please lower your caps lock when posting.
Thank you.

Hello good people! I am Mathew Unique Dube and am aged 30. Am considering coming to South Africa for studies and subsequently establishement of a carrier. I have had time in SA during which I did my first degree in development studies. Currently am pursuing my post graduate Honors Development studies with Unisa. I am real eager to get hold of a part time job whilst I pursue my studies. I have experience in teaching at high school, what I am currently doing in Zimbabwe. I can teach Geography and History. Moreover I am flexible such that I can easly adapt to what ever kind of a job. I also have a clean class 2 drivers lincense an equivalent of code 14 in South Africa. Anyone who can help me source a job but more of a part time job.

Hello ,

Welcome to all the new members on the South Africa Forum

Please refer to the categories section at the right of the first post, which enlists all the topics so far if you have any question.

Thank you,
Gavind.

Hi everybody.My name is Jairos and I have been residing and working in South Africa for the past 7 years.Im currently teaching Accounting and Math Literacy in South African High Schools.Im currently based in the North West Province.Yaa,and I seem to enjoy it.
Regards
Jairos

Hello there folks,i want to be in South Africa its nice country with beautiful land,im preety much inspired in driving those argosy trucks with loud jake brakes going downhil,what a detroit big engines and ocean views mncwaaa.jus love to be in Cape guys.

hi gal thats interesting,and where are you from in  E.C?

Guys,Im Jairos currently in the North West Province.I have been in this country past seven years teaching Accounting.Worked in Cape Town 4years before I moved here.Seem to enjoy it.. ********

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures.

Hi there,

My name is Jacques Holtzhausen and I'm from Nelspruit in Mpumalanga, South Africa.

I currently work in Monrovia, Liberia as Construction Manager for the New Liberty Gold Mine Project.

I work 8 weeks on and 2 week off.

My contract is coming to an end and I'm looking for something else in the construction industry in Africa or DRC.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security measures, please avoid sharing personal contact infos on a public forum

Hi All,

I am Manmeet from India. I am considering moving to Johannesburg early next year. I have never been to SA before but I wish to move there for a long term stay.
I intend to move on critical skills visa and locally find an IT job there.
It would be helpful if anyone with an IT background can help me with the job opportunities in J'Burg as well as any other inputs around this would be helpful.

Happy to connect with you all and i look forward to hearing from all of you. Cheers :)

Regards,
Manmeet

welocme back again bettttttttyyyyyyyyyyy :D

Hi. I have lived in South Africa since 1977, 26 years in Johannesburg and the rest in Durban.
My family and I are considering a move to Malawi which is why I joined this blog.

Hi,
Nope.From sriLanka :) .Already here nice place.Checked out the marathon today

Hello i am a outh African trying to locate a friend of mine that used to go to school with me in the 70s we come from Merebank in South Africa and worked in Sasol 3 together. He lives in Australia and His name is SK Naidoo (Reggie) please help me locate him. my name Loganathan

Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

hello everyone .
My name is Sylvia Munyanyi l have just finished my  Bachelor Science degree in Health Education and health Promotion  at the University of Zimbabwe . l am looking for internishipand and I wish to start my career in S A. I have a passport .  .If you may help me with infor about how I can apply for jobs from that side or how I can move to S.A so that I can start my career.

Thank you.

Hi. I am Tiisetso Moketa from Lesotho. I'm looking for a job. I have Diploma in Education Primary. I would like to work in South Africa

Hello guyz i am taffarra. From Zimbabwe i am staying in south Africa.i am working in automotive industry.i stay durban

GOOD DAY MEMBERS

my name is peter gumbo and i come from zimbabwe.i am a project manager from an estimating/ quantity surveying background and i have 20 yrs experience.i have worked in rsa for 5 yrs.i am permitted to work as engineer in rsa.currently am working on parttime for an eskom/mines contractor in witbank.i am looking for someone/company that can employ me fully.i am a seasoned worker with proven results.i am prepared to relocate to any country in southern africa or any country in need of my services

warm regards

peter gumbo

Hi All,

Im Raees, 26 year old Admitted Attorney in Cape Town.
Loves to travel and explore the world - always looking to meet new people.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi all,

My name is Aldridge aged 27 years old and I am currently based in Johannesburg but home is Zimbabwe. I am a mechanical technician and I have been doing expat work around Africa. I have just came from a project in Liberia and I am looking for another project. I have a South African work permit and I have solid working experience in mining industry. I am prepared to relocate to any country for work.

Warm regards,
Aldridge Chuma

Hi Peter.

I got interested after I see you are Gumbo. How are you? I know a quiet a few Gumbos.

Hi Jac.

Which company were you working for at Liberty Gold Mine in Liberia?

Regards,

Hi All

I have been in South Africa for 5 years and would be moving to Turkey next month.
If I can be of any help by answering your queries about South Africa then pls let me know

Good morning everyone, I am an expat from the U.S living in Joburg with my husband. We arrived in February 2015 and will be here for three years. So far living here has been great. We are enjoying meeting people, the beautiful weather, safaris, wonderful food and more. I'd love to meet others who are new to the area. I live in the area of Fourways. Also, I am writing a blog about our experiences living here. ****

Reason : Please do not share / promote external links/groups/blogs on the forum please

iam ok,how is u

Hello All,
My name is Dagmawi Gebre. I'm originally from Ethiopia, but spent most of my childhood in the U.S. I went back to Ethiopia for high school and then back the U.S. for college. All the back-and-forth has turned me into a lover of travel and I hope to freelance my way across the world, starting from Africa (in particular South Africa), developing software and writing. I am one of the most easy-going people in sub-Saharan Africa and am always on the lookout for new experiences/people/places/states of mind. Music books movies long walks etc are what I occupy my free time with. Looking forward to coming to the the much-fabled nation of South Africa soon!!!

Hi.im Manuel Fernandes Soares. South African residing in Botswana. Im looking for a job in building construction anywhere.

Hi I can be a good friend of you! I guessI am Denzil I stay in Pietermaritzburg South Africa m Qualified Electrician Artisan with over 6years experience in difference industries environment and I am looking forward to work in DRC in the mining sector

Closed