New members of the Qatar forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hanna.. i will be come to doha this summer too . Am Lea frm jakarta. Maried with kids. Hope we can meet when ur here.

Lea

Your are right. Traffic is getting more and more harder to cope with. As you could guess, this is due to the increasing number Qatar inhabitants. As far as I am concerned I am not really affected by the traffic congestions since I work from 5pm till midnight. At this time traffic is much less horrible during the pic hours.

Moderated by: Gavind
Reason : avoid duplicate posts please.

hi ya Aimee, welcome to Qatar, I am new myself, been here for almost a week now and started to get out of boredom :/

Hi,

What are you doing in Doha?

I am Eric from Ghana seeking frendship also happiness

Hi,

I'm iqra. I'm from the UK and moving to doha at the end of August to teach.

Hi all,

My name is hicham am from morocco an am moving to doha by tthe end of May.. I wanna have a lot of friends from all over the world..

Hi,
have you find smth yet? I have see so many job offers online.

Hi Leda18,

You have something related to property?

Cheers

Hi everybody , I'm living in Doha and would like to make new friends who speak English. I'm a friendly, sociable and like friends to go on days trips, nights out , cinema, sharing culture, talking .....etc and would like meet with people in a similar situation , I would like to meet people who have good morals and behaviors

Swimming, beach, football, culture, meeting new friends, flying, being outdoors
English & Arabic

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

Olá a todos sou o Ivo Lucas tenho 24 anos
Nasci em portugal vivo em Mafra .
Tenho curso de audiovisuais ja trabalhei em portugal na PGM  neste momento sou reporter de imagem na Benfica TV , mas gostaria   de trabalhar no qatar.
Sou muito responsável e dinâmico.

Hello ruilucas,

I would suggest that you post in English , since this is an English forum.

Looking forward to read you in English  :D

@ Everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com. :par:

This thread is solely for presentation of new members.

We encourage you browse the forum by ''Forum Categories'', found on the up right side of your screen, to gather useful info.

We have dedicated sections of the site to host adverts you may have  found amidst the top green part of the banner.

Regards,
Gavind
Feel free to Create a New Thread to share your expat experience!

Hello everyone, am Neena from Bangalore. A year old in Qatar !!!

Hi neend
Neetu here I am from mumbai

Hi Neetu

:offtopic:

neena_angel wrote:

Hi Neetu

hello
I came here from Turkey
in the evening, play a game of tennis between 19-22 h,
ITN NO:5-6
mail: [email protected]
yadigar yancı

hi Neena, how can I contact you? your private messaging is disabled...

Hi All,

Have lived in Qatar for about 5 years...

Would be nice to meet up with fellow expats..

Please keep us posted on any events or such like..

Thanks

Chris

Dear Friends,

I am COR just very new on this blog just now I registered upon this writing. I am doing some queries about Oman Salalah just to know more about the place. Right now I am in Doha Qatar working for 7 years and planning to transfer to Oman Salalah. On this regards, I need advise regarding my Qatar visa, should I need to cancel my Qatar visa before I will come to Oman Salalah just to avoid GCC visa problems? Would it be okay and not facing any problem if my Qatar visa is cancelled and move to Oman and or it is still okay and advantage for me not to cancel? Please advise. What to do for my Qatar Visa. Thanks. Take care and God bless.

If my Qatar Visa will not be cancelled is there any problems applying for Oman working visa? Thanks once again.

Regards,
COR

HI,
Shan here... British Indian. In Doha since a year now.

Hi

I am khaled from Tunisia living now in doha qatar
speaking Arabic, French, English, Italian
I am an engeneer

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi
I am from Perth Australia and a Qualified HSE Advisor, I am looking for openings in QATAR
Plan to move by July 2015
Kindly let me know how to go Job Hunting in Qatar and also the Scope for HSE professionals
R

hi
my name is mohamed from tunisia I am now in qatar and I am a photocopier technician XEROX - RICOH - KONICA MINOLTA  and CANON  more than 20 years of experiences in Tunisia, Libya and egypt

e-mail adress : [email protected]
best regard

you can search a job on this link http://www.qatarliving.com/  just register and or publish an add to Gulf Times Newspaper Company or read their classified ads article. Those are some ways to have a job hunt in qatar. hope it can help you. take care.

Hi,
My name's Sam and i am from Egypt. Just moved from UAE with my family.

Interested in making new friends.

Appreciate your help, Was helpful
Regards
R

Hi every One, I am John from Philippines, and i working in Qatar for four years
I'm Glad to meet up all of you my fellow Expat.

Hello all

Welcome to New members of Qatar forum :par:

Little Reminder

This thread is solely for presentation of new members.

We encourage you browse the forum by ''Forum Categories'', found on the up right side of your screen, to gather useful infos.

We have dedicated sections of the site to host adverts you may have amidst the top green banner of the website.

Feel free to Create a New Thread to share your expat experience!

Looking forward to read you,
Gavind

Hello,
My name is Kassondra and I look forward to communicating with this group.

Hi everyone
I am Maria, swiss & spanish moving to doha in july.
Interrested in making new friends and open to any tips and suggestions regarding this city.

Thanks!!  :)

you are welcome any help contact me

I am in qatar

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

Hi,
You welcome to qatar
You can contact me any time

Hey friends,am still new here in Qatar.Came here last year august.

good to know someone related to Art.

im new to qatar id love to get to know new people and so :) how are u guys anybody wanna chat? etc

Hi everybody I am Baima. From Kyrgyzstan. I would like to meet with my new friends to improve my English:) email with me.
Kind regards...
Doha. 05.06.2015

I would like to talk to friends, I'm also new to qatar.

Hi all,
My name is heshqm , am new in qatar, i qrrived lqst week, am looking for freinds..

Closed