New members of the Qatar forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Qatar forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Qatar if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Qatar forum, introduce yourself here – 1st quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hello All,

I'm Ray from the UK.
Just to say Im returning to Qatar after 8 years.  Be good to make new friends again.
Do please keep me posted on events.

Cheers,
Ray

Hello every one

I am mohammad from india in doha.

I am Adeem 18 years old .. Student and looking for new friends

hi am mahamood yussif a young man of age 25,am seriously planning to move to qatar as my next destination of settle,pls friends who are already there be ready to make new friend,infact i like qatar,am from ghana

Dear,
My name is Firoz, I am in Doha, Qatar.
I need friends who icon networking,,,
Are you interested ?

[Moderated by EB Team: For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum ]

-Firoz

Hii I m neetu ..I m from india. .now in doha

I am professionally a crafter..I teach different types of arts n crafts

Hi, I am Hanna, will be in Doha for the summer, from USA.

Helloo everyone
I am Ahmed Charkaoui ,romanian citizen...24 years,master degree (Bussines administration in trade and tourism
I am looking for a job in Qatar ...
if anyone can give me a help just message me...
Have a nice day

Hai am from India. Working in IT field in Qatar.
Seeking friendship  :cheers:

Hi,
I´m Brazilian and I´m considering a job offer to move to Doha.
I´m interested in knowing what people think about the city in general, as well as specific information such as average monthly costs with food for a three-person family, taxi fees, etc.
Anyway, I´d be pleased to learn more about Doha, and about what people who actually live there think and fell about it.

Thank you very much,

Igor Seidl

Moderated by Christine
Reason: off topic

Moderated by Christine
Reason: free advertisement is not allowed on the forum

Hi,

My name is Tahani, I am a Qatari writer. I graduated from UK and I live in Doha. The reason of joining this blog is to meet different cultures and nationalities, and try to help and make you feel at home.

Love,
Tahani

Hi. Im presently residing in Nigeria working as a site supervisor both onshore and offshore. Planning to find a greener pastures in Qatar as a Mobile crane operator. Pls your candid advice in welcome.

Hi I'm John. My wife and I are arriving in Doha on May 15. We are very excited and from what we have read Doha seems like a great place to live. My wife is employed in Education City and  I am now retired. My job will be to explore the city. We are also looking forward to being  able to visit other countries that are within a few hours flying time from Doha. See you soon.

Neetu saneja wrote:

Hii I m neetu ..I m from india. .now in doha

I am professionally a crafter..I teach different types of arts n crafts

ur email id pls.

[Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum
]

I am hariram. Came for a software ERP solution refinement in Salwa road. I will be here for one or two months. I am basically from kerala, India.

HI!

Certainly do not know how to start, well just i will introduce myself, i am working with Marriott Marquis city center Doha as an executive lounge attendant its my two and half years working with Marriott hotel in DOha, as well i study NEBOSH certificate course in health and safety from DISS Doha.

best regards
khursheed alam.  :)

Hello am jeubin from Persian but born in Qatar and was out from Doha just come back and working as engineer in Qatar

Hello,

You are welcome to Doha. I think you will like the place, just be ready for the thermal shock :-D when you get off the plane. Apart from that every thing will be ok insha'Allah*

*This is an arabic word that you will hear alot in Qatar, it means "by the will of God".

Hi guys,

Im an Irish graduate moving to Qatar in august to teach with sabis.

Would love to get some feedback of what's it is like there?

Thanks,

Roisin

Hello Roisin,

Just be ready for the thermal shock in the open air. Apart from that, Qatar is a very safe place to live in. You will find many native English teachers who are already settled here.

If you want to have more information about Qatar, just have a look at : qatarliving.com and DohaNews.com

Good luck,
Maher

Hey Guys, Am Saeed, hotelier from Egypt currently am in Dubai, moving to Doha this week, let me know if you arranging any gathering.

Hello All,
My name is Ana and will be working in Doha for 6 months. I am mexican.
Greetings.

MaherTn wrote:

Apart from that, Qatar is a very safe place to live in.

The only place I will disagree with this statement is the traffic. The construction projects everywhere have made traffic an absolute nightmare. Also the road designs are... somewhat counterintuitive at places.

But in reality, the traffic system is probably the *only* complaint I would have of being in Qatar, specifically Doha. Otherwise, it's a perfectly fine place to be.

Hello everybody,

My name is Abdelkader, Algerian working and living in Doha :)

Thanks

Hi my name is Sagar. I am in US and considering a job position in Qatar. Anyone here working for big 4 there?

hi am prince,I Luv qatar ,a small and peaceful country.
I do live in Doha.I Luv to make new friends, go out and have some fun.

Hello , i live and i work in qatar

As Salam alaykum

I am Abdgofar Saheed by name. l am a student and also a Bricklayer. I live in Nigeria but hope to come to Qatar for my masters in Ecotourism studies.  contact me on [email protected]

:) Thank you.I have been looking for an expatriate job especially teaching so that i can be able to live in quatar.How can you be of help for me?

My Name i Ahmed .... I'm from Egypt .. resident in Doha since the period of care and friendship and to know people from all of the world
Thank you

hey everyone I am Hesham from Egypt :) I may be coming to Qatar soon and it would be awesome to make new friends and so!

Hello everyone my name is Chibueze from Nigeria studied political science and international relations, I just want to live and work in qatar hope you guys will be of great help on how to come over and a very useful advice on the best work to. Choose from. Thanks and God bless.

Hello guys im fron tunisia im in doha since feb 15,
I would like to know which activities we can do to pass time

Hi, i am a finance professional, moving in doha in a month time.

Hi ,

I am from the UK and moving to Doha this summer to teach, it would be great to make some contacts before I arrive!

Aimee

Hi,

From the UK, London, and coming to Doha soon for work, very nervous.

J

hiiiii hanna

Closed