New members of the Netherlands forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

helo sist findingmerlyn. Greetings from me. I introduce Frets da Silva, i live in Indonesia in Jakarta. I want to ask. whether in the Netherlands many Indonesian people who work there? and do you know where I can be able to work in the Netherlands? I hope you know and can help me ☺. Thank you ☺

Hi! My name is Joaquim. I am from Portugal. I live in Haarlem.
I am learning Dutch and looking for a job.
I'm a teacher and a theater actor and director.
Good to meet you and wish me luck.

Welcome and good luck!

Good morning.

My name is Sarah R. Legaspi... I am from the Philippines.
i will be in Heerlen Netherlands on July 29,2015 to first of December .
I am happy to be a member and hoping to meet some friends in Netherlands.
Thank You and Gob Bless.
Very truly yours,
Sarah Legaspi

hi everyone
i'm Giselle  I current live in Germany and i run a online shop
so I've been interested in Netherlands for long time and i visited there once which was a delighting trip.
hope someday i'll visit there again or have chance to live there for long-term.

Bonjour à tous,
We are French and French-Canadian moving to Haarlem (most certainly) in October/November.
Coming from France (Nantes/St Gilles Croix de Vie) our lives are involving good wine, good food and enjoying the ocean.
We are looking forward to meet some new people in the near future.
Brunis

Hi! I am alba from spain!

I arrived here 1,5 months ago. Living in Amsterdam and working in schipol :)

Best regards

Hello all :)

Warm welcome to all new members of the Netherlands forum :par:

Browsing the forum by ''Forum Categories'', found on the top right, side of your screen, will help to gather specific infos.

Do not hesitate to Create a New thread if you need any particular assistance, or wish to share with us your Expat experience :)

We have sections such as Housing, Jobs and Classifieds on the green banner above to host any adverts you may have.

Looking forward to read you :top:

Regards
Kenjee

Hello all!

My name is Sara and I will be moving to Den Haag in September. I currently live in Chicago in the United States, so this will be a big change for me.

I am excited to explore the city and beautiful country of Netherlands, and hopefully meet a few of you!!

Hi everyone..monie from tanzania..glad to be onboard

Hello all - back home in Amsterdam after a 3yrs break  :D  - content|video|web creative & production & development and a lot of other stuff - check my profile for updates  ;)

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=495034

Thanks!

Closed