New members of the Ethiopia forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Ethiopia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Ethiopia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Ethiopia forum, introduce yourself here – 1st quarter of 2015 continues below!

:blink::blink::/ not expat but invited to introduce moi.

Hi my name is Daniel and I am from Addis Ababa,Ethiopia. I am an ambitious person to get to know the world. Even if I am not traveling around a lot (thanks to Expat.com and google).:)

I am Living in Bahir Dar now (3month) until another urge comes by. I Have lived in Awassa (9month) and Dubai(1month).

My Profession is based on Art and Animation.....

Thanks.....and glad to be here.. ..keep in touch.  :)

My name is Misgena yirga. B Sc in civil Engineering in 2004 and Bas in Economics in 2011. field of speciality pavement/material Engineer on road projects.

hi dear/madam, i'm Samuel from addis ababa Ethiopia. i have MA degree in sociology and BA in English and now i'm serving as journalist at one of Ethiopian national media. so as a journalist i want to write and observe what the world looks like. i will be happy if any one,organization or country help me to visit any country, places.........that out of Ethiopia.

Hello everybody,
My name is Babar and live in Gondar (Amhara).
I like to visit places, hangouts, trying new foods, and meting new people.
If you find me of any help to you, please message me. :)

Thank you for the welcome.  I am certain to benefit from all who have lived and worked in Ethiopia before me.  And I will share my own experiences as I settled down and gain insight into different aspects of living (mainly), investing (likely) and working here.

Those who had lived and worked in other countries, before moving to Ethiopia, have very valuable experiences that could be most valuable to the rest here.

Hi I am Dessie Girma from Ethiopia
I have comprehensive nursing diploma
with greater than 5yrs work experience
as staff nurse and on HIV care (ART)
Currently am worked in Bedele hospital
Any ways if get am trustful to do with you.
thank you.

Hello!! My name is Adisu Dinkisa, I come from Ethiopia Addis Ababa, I was born in 1989, I was 25 years old, I was graduated  BA in Economics in 2004 E.C  from Wollega University, I have 2.6 years working experience from Government office, I have good conduct, sociable and discipline.

Thanks for the invite,

I started with a "people search" attempt when I was led to this website. My aim was to find a Ms. Birgitta Johansson (maiden name) about 60-ish  who met with my foster elder brother of 69 years Paul , in the late sixties in the UK and later moved to the US together before parting and never to meet again. They have a daughter together (name unbeknownst) . Paul still lives in the US and is married to another woman, also has a daughter with his present wife. My name is Matthew , an Ethiopian origin but a naturalized Swedish. With such scarce background information, finding a pin in a haystack may prove an easier task. I have a creeping suspicion that that this may be the wrong forum for the task but I believe that nothing is lost by knocking at every door. Sincerely,
Matthew

Hi I am jitendra Singh and I had done MSC nursing .I am looking job there ethopia  as I do not know anyone there .so to be friend I wan to know job accessibility there .

Hello!! My name is Adisu Dinkisa, I come from Ethiopia Addis Ababa, I was born in 1989, I was 25 years old, I was graduated  BA in Economics in 2004 E.C  from Wollega University, I have 2.6 years working experience from Government office, I have good conduct, sociable and discipline.Any ways if get am trustful to do with you.
thank you.

hello peolpe,
Am Micheal living in Uganda. i have lived here all my life so far. i would love to work and stay in Ethopia someday soon. I know no body there except what i read online. i have a BA of Science in Information Technology. More information and advice will greatly be appreciated.

hello
My name is Ayda from Ethiopia and i'm 26. I 'm looking 4 job as nanny maid with expat familly. I have 5years work experiance . I know  how to give first aid. I can speak english and arebic .if any expat familly interested please get back to me .
Ayda.
Thanks.

I am Nik from Switzerland. 46 years old. Want to move to Addis to open my own a tour operator business.... :)

Hi Ayda, i plan to move soon from Switzerland to Addis. Best regards, Nik

Hi, your CV sounds very interesting. I plan to move soon to Addis in order to open a tour operator business. Kind regards, Nik

I am Khedir Derres, a teacher from Addis Ababa.
I would like to now more about jobs and life in Turkey, Kuwait and Dubai. I hope I would be there sooner

Hello all

Welcome to New members of Ethiopia forum :par:

Little Reminder

This thread is solely for presentation of new members.

We encourage you browse the forum by ''Forum Categories'', found on the up right side of your screen, to gather useful info.

We have dedicated sections of the site to host adverts you may have the related sections : Namely, jobs, classifieds and directory implemented in the top green banner where you have more browsing options.

Feel free to Create a New Thread to share your expat experience!

Looking forward to read you

Gavind
Expat.com Team

Am Jared Nyamongo from Kenya, Second week now in Addis exploring opportunities around

Hi All,

I have just landed a week ago in Addis.. The initial feel is really nice and since i have seen other African countries i feel this city is much safer.. looking forward to get acquainted with a nice group soon

Sunny

My name is Million, I have 3rd level driving license with good skill of Education. I live in Adiss forgoing, I was been in kenya and Djibouti.

Am job seeker.

Hello every one,i am Tewodros salemot, from Addisababa Ethiopia.i am a passionate language teacher, I teach English and Amharic language.i am a graduate of AddisAbaba university in TEFL with history minor. and i take a tour guiding course in CTTI in extention program, I live around sar bet. i know Addis ababa as my pocket, if you need anything In Addis you can contact me.I wish you best time in addis for all Expats.

Hi Million, so do u work as a driver in Addis right now? Regards, Nik

Hello Nick, you are welcome here, but first come and experience the bureaucracy and you will decide then,but if you make it true,we can work together

Hey you are welcome here, feel at home, we have a good culture of respecting guests.wish you best time here. Ted

I know. I am just looking for a car and driver around Addis  for July and August.
Best regards. Nik

Hello Nick in that case i can arrange you car and driver for July and august.best regards.Ted

Can u quote me price  Ted? That would be great! Thanks, Nik

Hi Teddo! For the time being, Am looking for the job right now!

U can contact me any time!

Hi everybody,

I would like to inform you that this thread has been created for the introduction of the new members only.
If you wish to discuss on an another topic, please create a new thread on the Ethiopia forum.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Completely off topic

ok mil,where are you now?

Hi Nick,VITZ  car for two month in including driver USD1158.80. Ted.

Hi Teddo, Am in Adiss!

If U want a driver am ready!

Hello everyone,

If you are looking for a job, please post your advert in the jobs in Ethiopia section. If you have any questions about your project, please start a new topic on the forum.

Thank you.

well...i am fresh graduate in information systems from University of Gondar and i am certified in CCNA and i have interest in networking subjects  that is all i want to say thank you!

Hi all, i am Mo in Norway i will be coming to Addis this November and planing to stay in Addis permanently so i will like to know if there  some lowyar or some one who can help me about immigration proses . thank you. by the way thank you Expat staf for your good work

Closed