New members of the Australia forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hi I m anita frm new delhi india, I want to work and settle in Australia for better future for my family , me and husband can do any job to settle in Australia.

Hi Anita
I cant give you a respon at your message.. I just Coming in Australia since a few day.. Its difficult to have friends.. I feel alone..
Have a good day

Hi all !

I'm in Australia till begining of August .... In Regency Downs, 100km from Brisbane I guess.....
There is no bus nor train, if you have no vehicule, you can't moove, you depend on someone else ... I'm here since 2 months. If you like calm, you're served here .....
I'm not skill in english ....It's why I'm here. So if someone want to exchange or discuss with me, you're welcome.
And excuse me in advance if there is a fault ....

Have a nice reading .....

Have you completed all formalities for immigration....I am working on this subject now a days

What formalities ? I think it's already done at Perth customs when i arrived ......or shall i do something else ?
I only got visa of tourism .....

Thanks for your concern.

what qualifications have you got and work experience?  Also what is your level of English? have you had a recent test?

I've already worked at the group of companies in Madagascar during 16 years (1996 - 2012). My first worked was a waitress when i was student. After my studies, i was a responsible of daily workers in a food company during 2 years. The next 2 years, in a  inventory service of agricultural and product input. Then I moved at the headquarters of the group to sell with a logiciel SAARI and to receive the customers for 1 year. The next 8 years I was at the purchasing department, as a local buyer, then to follow the import input, to establish the cost price, negotiate the forwarder, shipping line, ...etc . The last 3 years in this group, the purchasing department created a new services of transport purchasing and real estate and i was the head of it : to negociate and solve the problems with forwarder, shipping lines, truckers, insurances ...to keep the real estate of the group.
After I left this group, i collaborated with a french company to follow their customers in Madagascar. I was in french for 2 months in 2013.
Now I want to change and expand my knowledge or acquire others experiences.

My english is not level as my french .....and I ve not had a test ...

Iam tired of my country. iam living in Pakistan their is so hard and tough life for live. i love abroad.plz some one give me a job in Australia.iam a working boy.

Hi y'all am olumide, I love Australia and I will love to work over there perhaps study further. Need your help through all this

Thanks for warm welcome....
     i am an engineer in Electronics and working in Electricity Board in (Mumbai) India . I want to do the job in abroad for 3-5 years to make up.....

Regards
Rita Thakur

Good Day Everyone in The house, Am Chris by name planing to relocate to Australia, I need someone to tell me about life in Australia and how easy is it to get a job. Thanks

For those of you who are looking for work in Australia please read through the posts in the forum categories list, upper right hand side of this page. First you need to find out if you qualify for a visa and if so, what type. Go to this website www,immi.gov.au 

For jobs www.seek.com.au  Jobs are not easy to get, even for locals as unemployment is rising as companies either downsize or close down.   Unless you have unique skill that is required here then you will have extreme difficulty in finding employment.

For cost of living www.numbeo.com   Australia is one of the highest cost countries to live in. Taxes are high. Rents, food, transport are too.

I may sound negative to you but that is the reality.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=495008

Thanks!

Closed