New members of the Australia forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015

Hi,
Any body can come to Australia. Only if you are family related we can get you in. But an Australian employer can sponsor you.
So you need to do online research for your field, qualifications and relevant visa. This is how I came to Australia.

I wish you good luck!
Nake.

my name is abebe shumarga i am 18 yerse  old i am student i need a job if u can

I have already tell u I have 18yrs work experience as a bakers . In india I have no good value for work there is not good work value so I need move to Australia for best future for my family .

Hi, Suzanne. Where would you say is the best part of Sydney to stay, not too expensive. Is it difficult to secure employment? Would I be better to try and find a job before coming over?

Oh your back in sunny Scotland ha I bet you are dying to get back to Austrailia.

Nicola x

i am a Zimbabwean boilermaker and i dont know the right channels for me to come work in Australia. Can you please help

Hi there , I'm still in Brisbane just like to visit Vanuatu In search of business local seafood or other / maybe exporting coffee , kava etc does anyone have any a experience I this field there or suggest where I start from or suggest oppurtnities available there ... Please !! My idea will be to provide jobs to locals n revenue for the nation etc ...cheers .. Peter c

Am a kenyan aged 35years and a diploma holder of early childhood and primary education from moi university a kenyan based institution of learning. Am looking for a teaching job as well as further my education in Australia.

Dear Maulakh,

Thank you for your valuable suggestions. I have heard that networking is the way to go for job seekers.   

Best wishes.

Nasmeen

I have been Sydney Australia since 1998 immigrants  from Taiwan with families. We have a business around Australia. Australia is best country to living. Thanks Expat.com team.

Best wish
Kevin Chen

Hello, my name is Diana, I'm from Colombia... I got Australia almost two months ago, I'm trying to travel around NSW during the weekends and discover Sydney during the week days. I would like to meet up for a chat or a coffee.  I'm receiving suggestions where to go or what to do around.
Thank you in advance!

I am zimbabwean ,im a graduate and i just want to move to Australia to further my studies and to work again

I'm a Australian who took a ‘gap year' to expand my horizons and spend time teaching English. It was my first time teaching English after completing a TESOL course in Sydney.

I taught for 6 months in a tertiary college in Quzhou (Choo-joh), China, and created a blog while I was there to record the experience and keep in touch with friends back in Australia. riccles.blog.com/

While there I learned a lot about the practical process if teaching English which can be a bit different from the theory.

Hi Thank you for the warm wellcome.   

I am Mahesh from Sri Lanka, expecting to apply for the Australian PR. I am a Finance professional and working at a reputed company in my home country. I am expecting to keep in touch with you all....

Hi Members,

I'm Maha form Malaysia and prefer move to Australia soon . Currently searching for job with MBA qualification in Australia. Thank You.

Hi Nasmeen,

I would like to contact with to discuss regarding job opportunity in Australia. Your prompt response highly appreciated. Thank You.

Hi

I'm interested in sharing information about teaching in China.

I'm not really in a position to assist anyone seeking work or job opportunities in Australia.

Ric

Hi all, I am a newbie on the australian forum so we will see how this goes.  I want to come to Ulaanbaatar in August to purchase five gers and ship them back to Australia.  I want to know how far the nearest shipping port is and who would be a good company to deal with as far a carrying a container to the shipping port  I also want to know who makes really good gers and how much I could expect to pay.  If anyone can help me I would much appreciate it.  I will also need an interpreter when I get there, if any of you are interested let me know.
Sharon Jarrott

Hola!

Yo vivo en Sydney (Australia x los últimos 9años) y tengo q viajar a Shanghai la próxima semana a visitar un proveedor. Yo nunca he estado en Shanghai. Conozco  un poquito Hongkong y Guanzhou pero nada mas.
Seria posible que me ayuden con algunos consejos de que sitios turísticos visitar, en que área me recomiendas buscar hotel.
Cualquier información consejos te lo agradeceré!
Andres Montenegro

hello!
I'm looking for Colombians in China. Anyone near Or in Shanghai? That can give me some advices regarding touristic locations?
Gracias
Andres

Hi,

I am anya and curently exploring options to move to Sydney, AU. I am based in PH and works as a PM / BA. i am interested in opportunities for my expertise, tips in moving to Sydney and making friends.

Anya

Hola Andrés. .. Shanghai te va à encantar,  es u a ciudad con mucha vida y llena de lindos lugares! Te escribo para comentarte de una banda de crímenes  organizado en Shanghai. Se dividen en grupos de cinco, te hacer creer que son estudiantes y te cuentan las historias más geniales de un lugar X que te aseguran debes visitar, y luego te invitan al "ritual del té" una vez allí te hacen pagar una cuenta de casi US$300, si no los pagas puedes correr mucho peligro. Debes tener mucho cuidado, es una ciudad muy turística y se presta para oportunistas!
Por otro lado, te recomiendo que subas a la torre de TV, el edificio por dentro es muy lindo y la vista es espectacular. El acuario es lindo y ahora en pleno verano es obligatorio, jeje!
Cuidate mucho, gozatelo y lo que necesites me escribes!

Diana.Puentes wrote:

Hola Andrés. .. Shanghai te va à encantar,  es u a ciudad con mucha vida y llena de lindos lugares! Te escribo para comentarte de una banda de crímenes  organizado en Shanghai. Se dividen en grupos de cinco, te hacer creer que son estudiantes y te cuentan las historias más geniales de un lugar X que te aseguran debes visitar, y luego te invitan al "ritual del té" una vez allí te hacen pagar una cuenta de casi US$300, si no los pagas puedes correr mucho peligro. Debes tener mucho cuidado, es una ciudad muy turística y se presta para oportunistas!
Por otro lado, te recomiendo que subas a la torre de TV, el edificio por dentro es muy lindo y la vista es espectacular. El acuario es lindo y ahora en pleno verano es obligatorio, jeje!
Cuidate mucho, gozatelo y lo que necesites me escribes!

ENGLISH PLEASE as this is an ENGLISH speaking forum. That way others can understand your post.
Thank you.

Hi,
My name is Sharon Jarrott, my son lives in Sydney he would be happy to show you around

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi
I am new immigrant in Melbourne

Hi
what you like to discuss

Hi my name is savithry. I love being around friends. I consider myself a very friendly loving warm hearted girl.

Hi how are you. How's life. I am a simple girl. I consider myself friendly and warm hearted. I am a very honest person

Hi All
Thanks for the welcome. I am overwhelmed to join the group . Am a PR Holder moving to Melbourne. Working in Blore currently. Would wish to make friends from Australia.

Arnab

Hi how are you. My name is savithry. I live in Melbourne. Are you in Melbourne now. How are things. Keep in touch from savithry

Hi how are you. My name is sav. How are you settling in Melbourne. Keep in touch love sav

:) Hi everybody
I came in Australia since the first june and i want to meet some french people..
I left my french country (marseille) to Join my family who lives in Melbourne ..

Hi Savitri,

Good to know that you are friendly person. I'm Looking for friends. Thank You.

Hi all,

Ilyas here looking to migrate to Australia in the near future. Are there many marketing job vacancies available to foreigners?

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

Welcome to all new members of the Australia forum.

I invite you to create new threads on the Australia forum if you have any questions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ Ilyas  please browse through the Jobs in Australia section of the website. This thread being solely for the introduction of new members.

Thank you.
Bhavna  :)

Hi my name is savithry. I live in Melbourne. I have been in Melbourne for 10 years now. I want to meet more friends like me. I consider myself a very friendly funny happy girl.
Hi how are you. I have one Malaysian friend Karl. He is very nice. Your in melbourne. Maybe we can meet for a coffee. Love savithry

Hi everyone,i am still in zambia and would want to live in Australia for a privalege of a mechanics job

Hi All,

I am completely new to this site so I am not really sure what to say. I will try to introduce myself and take it from there :-)) I am originally from the Czech Republic. I currently live in London, UK, I've been living here for almost 10 years, I work for very corporate company in the city in HR department. Living in Australia was always my dream and I wish I could move there, find a job and start a new life. But of course I also know that it's not so easy. So I was just wondering if there is anyone who could give me some ideas, advise where and how to start and of course how does it work with visas. I would be grateful for any kind of help, suggestions and advise.

Thanks a lot.
Martina

Thank you for this welcome message, I am Beyatt med from mauritania and I am a petroleum engineering and raised in Nouakchott , being educated drilling and production of oil at one of the oldest and most prestigious universities on middle east,CANAL SUEZ University.
I speak French and Arabic and also I had 2 years experience in oil field
Tireless advocate for helping other and improving and promoting his community.
Got and still involved in so many student activities, non-governmental organizations, non-profitable organizations, community service.
please guide me for working as a petroleum engineer there.
thank already
sincerely yours,
beyatt med

Hello, people

I'm currently working as a spa masseuse eventhough my starting carrer was Translation. I would be thrilled to live in Australia to improve my speaking skills, to know the culture and a lot of different criteria from educated persons. I also think that I could finish my studies or study a diploma, but first I have to find a job, I was thinking au pair because I love children. I hope I can fulfill my project and know some of you guys; Thank you in advance for you help.

Kind regards
Alexandra, from Mexico
:))

Hi every one,

I'm moving to Perth in 40 days, would like to have any advise about starting there: accommodation, job search, etc...
I would love to make new friends as well.
If you have any advises, please drop me a note..
Thanks..

Closed