Expecting new friends in Bangkok

Hi Everyone. This is Nathan from Beijing. I newly moved to Bangkok and will stay here for a couple of years. I can speak fluent Chinese and English. I like different kinds of sports and is planning to learn Thai. Sincerely expecting to make new friends and we can learn from each other and explore the beauty of this country with mysterious culture together.

All my best to you all. :)

Why I cannot see anything about the replies on this post? :/

just a heads up,I'm the only one that has replyed to your post
the reply box is for people to reply to your post,and so far I'm the only one,sorry

Nathanlee wrote:

Why I cannot see anything about the replies on this post? :/

Patience is a virtue as the saying goes.

As people reply you can read their posts. Please remember that members are not online 24/7 just waiting to reply to posts. They have work and family commitments and it is the weekend too. 

Thank you for your understanding and hope you get more replies soon...

Dear Nathanlee,

The reason for not replying to your message is that you may be interested in finding out the culture and exploring the possibility of learning Thai, working and getting into business.

Most of the people are expats in this block.  As an expat you can count me in.
My field is flying and presently employed in one of the Thailand airlines.  Alone,  I am fun loving.and easy going.  Anything if you would like to know from my profession{ field }, you are welcome.

Regards

REZA

Which part of Bangkok do you live in nathan?

Hi! Welcome to Thailand.My name is Nack.I would like to make friend with you.additionally,I would like to improve English skill.If you don't mind.
I'm hearing from you.

Cheer,
Nack