Temporory driving licence

i need a temporory driving licence in quatar for one month   i have already indian national licence  and i translated my licence to ukrainian am driving vehicle in ukraine also i need qutarian licence

Applying for a Temporary license
You can apply for a temporary license (valid for three months) as an interim measure between using your International Driving License and getting a Qatari license. To do so, you need to follow the same steps outlined for a full license. The documentation required for this isn't as extensive. You only need to bring:

Original license from one of the countries listed above.
    Passport (original and copies)
    Three passport photos

There is a fee for a temporary license. It is possible to extend the license when it expires. Those who have temporary licenses are only permitted to drive rental vehicles. This is because insurance on privately-owned vehicles tends not to cover drivers of this status.

The Driving Test
If you don't have a driving license from one of the countries listed above, you have to take a driving test before you can be issued a Qatari driving license.

Driving tests are administered by authorised driving schools and all applicants need to apply to a driving school for lessons before they can take the test. Those who do not have a driving license are required to take at least:

15 hours of theory classes
    35 hours of driving lessons

Expatriates who already have a license (which is not exchangeable) may be able to take the test after sitting through just the theory classes.

Driving tests usually consist of four modules:

An oral theory test where the applicant is asked questions about road signs and traffic regulations in English or Arabic
    Reverse parking test
    Straight parking test
    Road test
    An eye test is also necessary, but this is usually done before the theory and practice modules of the test.

Driving tests are usually carried out in manual transmission cars and generally, there are four people to a car. Women take the test with a female traffic police officer. If an applicant passes all modules of the test, the driving license is issued right away and is valid for five years. All modules are carried out on the same day; if an applicant fails any one of the modules they cannot move on to the next module.
If an applicant fails the test, they can usually take the driving test again in a month's time. Sometimes more driving classes are required in order to be able to appear for another test.

Authorised Driving Schools
Al Rayah Driving School
Tel: +974  4487 7774

Doha Driving Center
Tel: +974 4479 2263

Gulf Driving School
Tel: +974 4465 2822

United Driving Company
Tel: +974 4468 1003