Hepatitis B+ can i get job in HCMC?

Good day fellas

just wanna ask if my condition (with hepatitis b, non contagious, only hbasg positive, non infectious) can find a job in how chi Minh.

I currently working at mfg company in the phil as process engr.

thank you so much :)

Not 100% sure but this was taken from the RMIT(Vietnam) website :

Work permit medical check

To submit your full application for a Work Permit, you will be required to undertake a Work Permit Medical Health Check as per requirements issued by Vietnamese authorities. You will need to authorise to share the results of this assessment with RMIT Human Resources. This requires a standard health check certifying your fitness to work in Vietnam.

This assessment includes:

Medical Examination
    Body Mass Index (BMI)
    Vision and Hearing
    Full blood test/count
    Musco-skeletal, ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) neurology, orthodontics
    Chest X-Ray/Respiratory
    Urinalysis
    Hep B test/HIV
    Malaria Test

thanks fellas

but I'll try :)

Because in other cases, if you are hbasg positive, you will undergo hepatitis profiling.
Looking forward to work in Vietnam :)

What do they need the blood tests for? Is it testing for HIV? Or drugs?? My friend is coming with me and she is a regular stoner, I'm concerned about the blood and urine tests. even tho she has stopped now, we are coming to vietnam soon.

As stated, hep is a a big deal.  Now all infants are immediately innoculated shortly after birth, but even though declining, somewhat, it (hepatitis), rates among adults are inordinately high, often morphing to liver cancer, as did our daughter's. We adopted her, had her screened, but it was not revealed until her cancer diagnosis.  She died at 42.
In general, all visitors to Asia, Africa, and any underdeveloped or developing country should be innoculated. Dont be fighting the requirements of Vietnam...as the old saying goes, " You aren't in Ksnsas, Dorothy."