New member in Hurghada

Hey guys.

I am new here. I am  female and willing to move to Hurghada in few months time and am a bit worried but excited. Could you please share your experiences and thoughts about Egypt? Do you enjoy your stay there? Any members from Hurghada? :)

Well it depends on what are u looking for it expecting in your r move to hurghada my friend , as a tourist you will find it so interesting and so nice u can easily get to know a lot of poeple have fun but for living let me no more what are u looking for here and I will help u out I am egyptian living in gouna next to hurghada

Well Im just looking to meet new people and would like to know how they are finding their stay in Egypt :) I have been visiting Egypt before and I had a great time, met nice people and really enjoyed the weather as it's always perfect there! I would like to know if there are any meeting areas of expats living in Hurghada? :)

Welcome to Hurghada, u will love it :)

Hi,welcome in advance. Since you've been already in Egypt it means you know the nature here and that is more easy for you. I heard there is expat meeting up every wednesday at new marina in hurghada,but i'm not sure if its still going on until now...Goodluck!

Thanks! :)

Hurghada is a very nice place to live and there are many good people here, but there are also many bad things about living in Hurghada. The most important thing is to research everything and speak to other expats before you do anything. Do not trust anyone. That sounds hard I know but even Egyptians will tell you not to trust anyone. There are many scams here in Hurghada and not just by Egyptians but also by Europeans. There are Facebook sites for Hurghada where you can get more information. Here is a link for Hurghada Expats and also Expats Egypt. Best wishes with your move.

- facebook.com/groups/291419274247680

- facebook.com/groups/Expats.Egypt

Hi are you in Hurghada now?

Hi.
Did you move to Hurghada? I also want to move. Can you advise me how and what must  do   for moving?