Irish person's saudi work visa process - degree attestation?

Do I really need to get my degree certificate attested by the Saudi Cultural Bureau in London if I am processing my work visa for Saudi Arabia in Ireland?

It is confusing because the saudivisa.ie (visa agents) in Ireland say on their website that it is neccessary to get the degree stamped and attested by both the Department of Foreign Affairs Ireland and the Saudi Cultural Bureau in London. Then when I emailed the Saudi Cultural Bureau in London, they said if my degree is from an Irish university (which it is) I should contact the Saudi Embassy in Ireland. Anyone got any experience with this problem?

i have just arrived to saudi from northern ireland.  the recruitment agency i went through requested a copy of my degree and the transcipt of courses completed to get my degree they then forwarded it to the saudi embassey for attestation hope this helps

There is a Saudi Cultural Bureau in Dublin. You should call them and ask.

Thanks for the replies. Yes i found that the attache is in Dublin so i will be doing all my processing in Ireland.

It's simple thing and I am posting for others benefit. TshouldThe degree should get attested by the Saudi Culture if the same country of degree issuing (University).

For example; someone from UK did his degree from US, needs to get it attested from Saudi Culture in US.

HTH,

Khurram.