Saudi Work / Iqama Visa Process

Saudia Work Visa is a very complicated and time consuming Process. So be patient and take your every move very wisely if you have decided to be patient.

Employer :

1.    Employer will take permission from chamber and MOFA to hire certain number of people. (this is known as visa is available)
2.    contract letter will be attested from chamber.
3.    Then E-Wakala (authorization) against the visa processing agency will be issued by employer.

After the fulfillment of above requirement the Employer will send these documents to agent for visa endorsement.

Candidate : The agent will ask from the candidate for the following processes and passport is required at every step but no step holds your passport.

1.    Candidate need to attest the degree in sequence from following authorities 1.HEC ( 1 day process) , 2. Foreign Office (4 hour process) , 3.Saudi Consulate Islamabad(4-5 day process  [Mon-Thur 9 to 12] Address : 16-A  Street No, 25-A F6/2    Islamabad) and 4.Saudi embassy (1 day process if requested). Caution: Name on the passport and degree needs to be same.
its easy and do it your self , if you want to save time.
2.     Medical from GAMCA (1 day process and medical report will be issued after 5 days and valid for 3 months, its better do it after the attestation of degree because at times degree attestation may take longer).
3.    E Number ( Max 1 day process)  can be issued without medical but agents secure them so tell them you have gone through the medical and its OK.
4.    After the issuance of E-number you will be asked to bring the medical online. You need to go to the same medical center where you had given your samples to bring your medical online. Verify it via below http://lmra.bh/portal/en/gamca#.VR6huOHMDIV
5.    Now go to Etimad center after making your medical online for the finger prints ( 2 hour process)

Agent (Most crucial and time consuming Step)

1.    Send degree, Passport and photos to the agent. (Normally its 15 day process but nowadays its taking longer may be 1-2-3 months.)
Go to Enjaz website https://enjazit.com.sa/ Searching for Visa -> Issued Visa by application number. Enter E number and passport number to check your visa.
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 3&p=15

Status : Error occurred  -> means your turn has not arrived.
Status : request under working  -> means no issue. your visa wil be issued in 4-5 days.
Status : Visa has been issued, No. /تم إصدار التأشيرة برقم .

Protector Stamp (1 day)

1.    NICOP (Nadra token is enough)
2.    Passport (with KSA visa endorsed)
3.    Copy of the Medical report.
4.    Police certificate
5.    Pay insurance fee + two bank challan

mine process was easy and employer did everything within 1/2 weeks

could someone tell me please that which profession i can get as based on the 3 year diploma in electrical engineering to get family visa now my current profession textile examiner.

Hi,

As you mentioned, the actual visa stamping is taking a few months these days, is it possible to withdraw the application before completion in case of any emergency? For example if I need to travel out of country on urgent basis.