Advices of vegetarian and asian shops

Hi everybody!

I will be soon in Budapest and I an super fan of the Vegetarian food, I would like to contact people that share the same interest for vegetarian and asian food.

I am open to hear your advices

vegankozmosz.hu/eng

Hi, there is good vegetarian restaurant in Budapest : GOVINDA restaurant Budapest 1053 Papnövelde utca 1.
Enjoy !

Hey,
Check out this post containing 5 vegan places in Budapest :)

I was a strict vegetarian when I visited Hungary in 1978 up until just 4 years ago.
If I could find foods to eat in Hungary back then, you will have no problem these days in Hungary. Many shops, sell tofu here now.
Can you imagine me meeting my in-laws in Hungary the first time and refusing to eat her freshly killed home grown chicken? What a day that was , MIL crying thinking I hated her, spoiled brat in her house etc.
They never stopped rolling their eyes over the years when I refused their sausages and fresh kills of the day.
There are Asian shops all over Budapest now,you will have no problems staying meat free.
I once saw a tv series about prisons in Hungary, was back in the 1980's.
Some poor Muslim man was in jail in Hungary and was served pork everyday. he lived on potatoes and side dishes.
he did not speak any Hungarian and at that time his jailers could not understand him when he refused the pork dishes.
Pork in King here in Hungary so be aware that even if you don't eat meat some places will fry with lard.