Urgent Maid

I need a temporary maid while waiting for my full time maid. Anyone who you can recommend? I need her from Monday to Friday, Saturday & sunday will be her off days. I need it urgently.

I can be reached at [email protected]

Thank you.

For extra visibility please post in the jobs section above, clearly stating in which area you are living so potential candidates know if it is possible for them to reach your location (unless you will sponsor a return taxi fare).

To increase your chances ask around the maids already working in your condominium. They usually know someone looking for more hours.

Please do not use personal contact information on the forum for your own safety and to avoid spam reaching your gmail mailbox

Hello Faith Ruth,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

You can try to browse the Jobs section- Housemaid jobs in Malaysia to find a maid or you can as well post an advert that you are looking for one..:)

Regards
Yuveshen

I'm looking for partime cleaner per hour 20 for those who need plz contact me 01119211794 thank u

@ aisyah. annalyn > Like the other members said on this thread, please post all housemaid job offers in the Housemaid jobs in Malaysia section.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed