Present Job Resignation in India

Hello Sumithran,
  I got offer in December from reputed organisation in muscat, I had been waiting from past 3 months for visa, till now they managed saying that 'VISA UNDER PROCESS"  and now HR called me and told to submit resignation letter to present company immediately, approximate travel date on 15th April 2015, should i believe them and submit my resignation??

Also presently there is a war in Oman's neighbor country (Yemen) is there any problem for Oman ?.

Please need your help..

Thanks & Regards
Krishna

I just replied to you elsewhere.

However, for the sake of the other forum members here' my response to your query :

Hi muddukrishna4u,

Until and unless you physically see an employment visa issued in your name and matching with your passport number, do not resign from your present job.

If you care enough about your future, then take the effort to read through the forum on the state of affairs of labour clearance / employment visa delays and how adversely it has affected the lives of so many who are waiting to take up their new and promised positions in various and different companies across the Sultanate.

Totally agree with Sumitran,
There is no compassion in the way recruitment is handled in this part of the world.
I am facing similar issues at present but have clearly told their HR that I will put my papers only after receiving the visa.
My prayers are with you...