Groups, play parks, activities for toddlers (and Mum)?

Hello

Does anyone know of any toddler groups, indoor play centers or regular meet ups for mums and little people that happen on the island (Malta)?  Distance isn't a huge worry for me (I'm based in Mellieha) so long as some form of parking can be found nearby.  I used to take my daughter swimming and to Baby Sensory in the UK as well as meet up with a group of mums on a regular basis.

My daughter is 15 months old.  I'd be happy to meet with any Mums with children of a similar age for play-dates too.  Maltese or English, doesn't matter to me. :-)

Alana

I found this website if anyone is interested.  Some of it needs updating and a couple of the groups I've contacted have yet to respond but it's the best I can come up with so far.

Hi

I don't know what area you live in but there is a nice play cafe in Qawra, just round the corner from the Empire cinema it's  called Quatro.

I  have a two year old son who enjoys it there and they do nice cakes and snacks for mums!

I'd be happy to meet you there for coffee one day if you fancy it?

N

Hi Alana,

Just spotted your post and I too have been looking for activities / groups for my 14 mth daughter. We've just moved here from the uk so desperately trying to find some baby company for her!

Let me know if you'd like to organise a play date

Thanks

Stevie

Hi Stevie, Alana,

My daughter is 18months and would love to have some friends too, we have just moved here from the UK too. Haven't got a car but I'm ok with buses if you would like to meet up let me know!

Hi Alana,

That sounds great. Where abouts do you live?

If it's not too far for you maybe we meet in a park in Sliema & then go for a coffee?

My mum is visiting for a week from Wednesday so Tuesday is a good day for me otherwise flexible week after.

Look forward to meeting you 😊

Stevie

Anyone from this thread still want to meet up? :-)

There is an indoor play in Labour  road Zabbar name Fun Castle  which is new and nice for kids you can make birthday parties too

Hi,
We're moving to sliema next week from London, anyone know of any good activities for a 14 month old and 3 year old...? Did any of you find any? Or want to meet up?
Going to need immediate entertainment for them! (And me) You know what kids are like!!
Amy

Hey everyone. We went to malta for a week earlier month with our 14 month old and we found that the galleria in F'gura had a great soft play bit. Didn't get a chance to meet any mums but there were older children there too so suitable for them. We also went to monkey mischief in Marsaskala which was good too, but didn't see if there's anywhere to sit and have a coffee
Xx

There is an indoor play in Labour  road Zabbar name Fun Castle  which is new and nice for kids .

Hi Amy!
I have a 3 1/2 year old boy and it would be lovely to meet the 3 of you. We live in St. Julians at the moment but we are moving to Sliema in 2 weeks time. We moved from Richmond to Malta end of September last year. :)) Doris

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : maybe do your recommendation in private when it comes to external links pls

Hi all,

Just wondering if anybody on this thread meets up?

Have been living in Malta for 4 years now and my 5 year old daughter has just started at Sliema primary school but am looking for a group or some friends for my almost 18 month old son?

Gill

Hi,

My son was born in August 2014, we have been here a year now, I work full time but always available for weekend meet-ups at the park!