Solid waste management

my names are Pukeni Derrick  , and  am  Zambian  .   my  education profile - I have two diplomas in different professional fields: diploma in  social work and  diploma in public relations. my area of expert are in both business-entrepreneurship  and social project management. I with friends , have just  formed  an enterprise called  Giant youth initiative enterprises . It has only one year  since its existence.The  company has two areas of operations : 1. solid waste management 2. metal fabrication and carpentry works as well as general trading. but this company is facing serious challenges, it needs some capital for it to operate fully. Especially in the area of solid waste, the company faces challenges on means and ways  of transporting  generated wastes from our community specifically-George community under matero constituency in Lusaka. Therefore, we  are looking for persons or individual  who may wish to help us some funds so that our dreams can come true. even new partners to come and join hands. I really appreciate all the expats for sharing their valuable information.

yours pukeni Derrick -Technical director.(moderated: no phone numbers on the forum please). :D

Hello Pukeni Derrick,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Kindly note that I have created a new thread from your post on the Zambia forum. You were off topic on the previous thread.

I would also suggest you place an ad in our Business partners in Zambia section under classifieds.

Good luck

Cheers

Mishna

[topic closed]

Closed