Cost of living in Dubai and expected salary

Hi , This is subodh again , last time i had opprtunity to move to muscat but i its Dubai time .

I have been offered AED 5000 for first 6 month and AED 5500 after that .Company is in trading and my job will include sales . company will provide car after i get my Driving licence till then i have to use public transport , which will be reimburse by company .

sales incentives will also be an added advantage .

i have already asked my employer to increase my package but they have declined it . Please let me know what shd i do.

my current status is , i am living in Delhi NCR earning 38000 PM , i have rented a flat in gurgaon in sharing basis with my friend that cost me around 15K with evrything ( rent + maid _ Food Etc )

@subodh 

I suggst that you read through the posts in the forum categories list on the right hand side of this page for information.
For accommodation go to housing in the green banner at the top of this page. 

With regards to salary you should convert your present salary amount to AED and compare it to what you have been offered in Dubai. Remember that the cost of living in Gurgaon is much cheaper than Dubai.

Try www.numbeo.com so you can compare the prices between the two.

@Stumpty

My present salary in Gurgaon is AED 2235 . and my Expanse ( Rent +Maid + Food )   is AED 900 .

I have been offered AED 5000 + sales incentive + travelling for business purpose

Its anyway better than ur previous Job !!! ur expense wont b under ur indian expense..but if u r a bachelor u can save also within this amount...Everything is based upon the way u wish to live here...

Guys , help me out now , i have got a day only .