Play football in Khobar

Hi,

I will be in Khobar for a couple on months (I actually often come to khobar for work).
It would be nice if I can find people to play some football with (soccer).

Back home I play 3-4 times a week so it is a bit depressing not play when I am in Khobar.

Let me know if any game is happening soon.
Cheers.

Hello beyramlouati,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Classifieds section- Sport partners in Khobar to enable members to contact you easily.

By the way you work in which sector?

Regards,
Yuveshen

we play most Tuesday nights and share the cost of the pitch,  get in touch if your interested.
Jimmy

hi jp1953,

where do you guys play? i am interested  :D

Hi
If you give me a call with your email address  I will send you time and location,
we will be playing this Tuesday night.
look forward to herein from you.
Regards Jimmy..  [ Moderated by Priscilla : do not post your phone number on the forum ]

Guys I have just arrived in KSA and looking to play regular football.

If there are any games on any day would be interested.

I've been trying to actually trial out for the local clubs but hitting brick walls.

[Moderated by Maximilien : do not post your phone number on the forum]

Hello!

We have just setup a competitive amateur 8 a side league in Al Khobar. It's going to have all kind of teams and anyone is welcome to join the league.

It's going to be competitive as many different cultures have entered teams, as the team is setup by expats but local teams can also enter.

Please find below the detail of the league:

League Info
Expat Leagues Arabia (Al Khobar)
Venue Sport Yard (Al Khobar)
Every Sunday (TBC) 8pm - 10pm
Starts 25/10/2015

Format
- 8 a side
- 30 minute games (straight through)
- 2 games per week (same day)
- 14 games in total per team
- 7 week league duration
- Local and expat teams welcome

Team Entry
- 1800 Riyal Team Entry Fee
- Unlimited Squad Members
- NO weekly match fees
- Water provided
- Bibs provided (if needed)

Prizes
- Trophies
- Team Kits
- Restaurant Vouchers
- Team Bahrain Trip (TBC)

Sponsors
Brand786
Alahmary Bags
Aqar It

---

Let me know if you want to enter a team. I'm sure it's going to be a unique competition and it's the first time a league has been setup with a mixture of expats and local teams.

The best thing is depending on how many squad members you have you can be paying just 10 Riyal per game!! 

Regards
Akmal

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

I am interested in playing but I don't have a team :(

Any leads or recommendations appreciated.

Hello, **

We have games all the time and need players.

We are playing Thursday and need a player so contact me and I'll get you involved.

Thanks
Almal

Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

we play most Tuesday nights and share the cost of the pitch, if your interested let me know.
Jimmy

HI. I am willing to play. I can bring 1 or two friends along with me.

Please let us know where to come and when ?
Given below is my email:

xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi akmal,

I am willing to play. I can bring 1 or two friends of mine as well. Please let us know if we can come to join you.

Thank you

xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.

Hello!

Due to the demand we have set another 8 a side competitive league up starting on Monday 23rd November in al Khobar (Sport Yard).

And we are looking for teams to join, there are 4 team spaces left.

Please find below the detail of the league:

League Info
Venue Sport Yard (Al Khobar - Dammam)
Every Monday 8pm - 10pm
Starts - 23rd November 2015 (23/11/2015)

Format
- 8 a side
- 30 minute games (straight through)
- 2 games per week (same day)
- 12 games in total per team
- 7 week league duration
- Local and expat teams welcome

Team Entry
- 1850 Riyal Team Entry Fee
- Unlimited Squad Members
- NO weekly match fees
- Water provided
- Bibs provided (if needed)

Prizes
- 3000 Riyal
- Trophies
- Restaurant Vouchers

Sponsors
Brand786
---

The best thing is depending on how many squad members you have you could be paying just 10 Riyal per game!!

Please forward this message to friends.

If you are interested or need more info please call Akmal *

Hello Akmal

I suggest you drop an advert in the Sport partners in Khobar section of the site to better spread the word on this upcoming game.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi guys
I am 41 years old  Saudi,  looking to join a team and play soccer in AlKhobar.
Any one interested , pls let me know I will be glade.

Hi
Do you still look for players ! I am available if you are intrested.
Thx

Hi,

I am interested in playing and available as well. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Thanks,

F

hey jimmy   im tamer from egypt
i want play football  i wish i join ur team

give me ur phone no. 
or contact me  ***
thank you

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post you contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.

Buddy still you are playing ! I can share cost for playing I Wana play football

So when are we going to play , i want to play to. Tell me when & where.

Ditto to trytobekool83 and Majeedatif, i'm looking to play too...any help appreciated

Guys we should all plan a place , share location and lets split teams and Enjoy... My car is at the workshop will get it after this weekend so if we plan in advance that would be kool.Let the Game Begin :)

Thanks buddy ! My suggestion is we play twice a day in week we can go to one club near driving school khobar and we can play there after paying thier charges we can share cost of indoor ground what you say all please share your number we can make what's app group too ! Please write your name and what's app contact

Regards.
Atif

that sounds awesome guys. Where is the driving school in Khobar? I don;t really know the area that well, just that i'm close to Rashid Mall. My company aren't getting me a phone until my iqama is sorted, don't know how long that will take, but i can be reached through this site and email

Great am In, Name's Abdul Mujeeb ** that's my number, i stay at Dammam so i can come near driving School, however do tell us how much does that cost so that everyone is aware.

Hey Phil if anyone from Khobar joining us they can just pick u up pal.Its all about Coordination and working as a team.

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : We invite you to share contact infos only in private please.

Ok no problem lets more people come in we will decide when we will start ! It is not far from Rashid mall may be 6 to 8 km only

i already asked all the people at work, they are just the slow type who don't like football. But hopefully more people will see the thread and show some interest. As long as I see some information on here, i'll be turning up...it's football, after all  :D

I hope that we can meet to play in weekend. I am a goal keeper

just so you know (if we ever get to putting some kind of small team together once we find a pitch), i can play centre back or striker.

at least we know we have goalie covered too.

any updates?

Any football games happening these days, if yes please let me know.

Hey guys, let me know if there is a game, me and my brother are interested. Thanks.

Yeah would like to know myself also....

ahhh nothing serious here at all :(

Guys, I am interested to play football, Kindly contact me if anybody playing around khobar, Here is my My whats app xxxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you

Great One more person, lets play guys lets do this :)

Hello Guys, I just just randomly checked this after a very long time, I do not mind organising a game for you guys in Khobar just behind the driving school, its a place called Sports Yard and it is 8 a side, really great pitches.

It will cost around 35 - 40 SAR each, if you email me [email protected] with your number I will create a WhatsApp group and we can organise.

This is open to anyone who wants to play.

at the end, did anyone organized a game!?

Hibguys would love to join in football if possible  - I am 46 and isnit on a small pitch ??

What do you mean by small fields? Most of the football pitches here are 50-60 meter length and 35-45 meters wide. You will hardly field a 80 meter soccer field here.

Hi,

Still looking for football players? Lets me know if there is.thanks