Partnership contracts/ MOU agreements Business agreements Info needed

Hi
I am thinking about setting up a Guesthouse/dive/surf lodge in the Maldives with a Local Partner , However trying to find some more info on the contract between myself and the local - he mentions a MOU agreement between us - he owns the Business we set up and I have management right but we will be 50% partners and both also working for the Business.
Any info about this sort of Agreement/contract or what would be best would be great as I cannot find any info on the Maldives invest website and no GOV dept replies to my emails.
Any body has done this sort of partnership with a local that can offer insight would be great .
Thanks Mark

globalmark wrote:

Hi
I am thinking about setting up a Guesthouse/dive/surf lodge in the Maldives with a Local Partner , However trying to find some more info on the contract between myself and the local - he mentions a MOU agreement between us - he owns the Business we set up and I have management right but we will be 50% partners and both also working for the Business.
Any info about this sort of Agreement/contract or what would be best would be great as I cannot find any info on the Maldives invest website and no GOV dept replies to my emails.
Any body has done this sort of partnership with a local that can offer insight would be great .
Thanks Mark

Hi,

Hope the information provided to you would be some help for you.

Cheers,Abdul

Hi Abdul

I did email a Thanks you, yes everything you mentioned was very helpful and I am still in Discussions with the local there.

So thanks alot

Regards Mark

Hi  Mark,

Thanks & You are most welcome,

Cheers, Abdul

hi abdul
can you give me the copy of this MOU
i also need this type of partnership
thanks

Hi lahorei, just to remind you that this post is dated 2010.;)

Hi, i am in the same situation as Mark was 4 years ago. Can you help me with information needed? I will really appreciate it.

Thank you,
Tudi

Hi Tudi - please know that this thread is dated 2011, better to start a new thread with all your questions on the Maldives Forum please :)

Hi Maximillien`,

Thank you for your note. I know this one was written a long time ago, but I hoped that somebody (maybe Abdul) would see my post here and he will help me as he helped Mark :)
I also started a new thread....but no replies yet :(
Thanks again!

Hi, let me know what info is required. I will try to help if possible.
Regards