Who is interested to explore Mekong Delta with me ?

Hello expats,
i am free this April because i also resign my current job thats why i would like to take some short trips to Mekong Delta or around my city ,If anyone is interested Mekong,drop me message and we can discuss agenda
cheers

Nice day to everyone

Hi!! How far away is Mekong from HCMC?? I work Saturdays till 12am but I'd love to join you if it were possible to go Saturday and Sunday. :)

Hello,it is not far away from Hcmc within 2-3 hrs
More friends,More merrier

If you get a group of people going on motorbikes, let me know and I would like to join for a couple of days.

I would love to go. But wont be free until late april x

I also go alone and would be happy if I have company for mekong trip
for me will book by tour

As I known .we can go at the weekend.Hope hearing some feedback and we will finalize timing

I'm available in late April during the holidays.

If the group is going by booking a tour, I'm not interested. If yall decide to go down on motorbikes and explore without pre-booked tours, let me know and I will most likely go.

Can you guys hit me up, when you get to Can Tho?  My girlfriend and I would love to join you.

Jakejas, you better come!

great idea... i'd love to explore. not doing anything over the April holiday. yo can call me/sms.whats app me. send me a private message with your number and ill do same harlow

I'm in. I'm free in April holiday, pls share me the tour plan.

Doan.

I already went to vinh long province bentre province -parts of mekong delta and also cu chi tunnel .that was amazing trips
l went by foreigner tour and everything was so nice to me.

I talked to my wife, and I think we might head down on Saturday morning and come back Monday morning. We will be going by motorbike. If anyone wants to go, let me know.

Wild_1, are you and your girlfriend going to be free?

Jakejas,

If you guys are dropping by, we will be.  😜
You are talking about this coming Saturday and Sunday, right?

That is correct; this Saturday and Sunday.

If anybody else wants to join Me, my wife, Howie (Wild_1), and his GF in Can Tho this weekend, let me know.

I shall free this Sunday,let me know.I want to join .

BHAGI, I sent you a message with my phone number. We can meet you on Sunday in Can Tho.