I'm looking for ways to work in the United Arab Emirates.

Hello everyone.
I'm looking for ways to work in the United Arab Emirates.
I am 18 year career in the field of private security, trained to perform tasks such as risk analysis, advanced, review and recruitment of places to visit for executives, route planning, monitoring services against.
I received training in High Risk Security and Close Combat Americans led by highly qualified instructors in military special operations.
I specialize in search and rescue in collapsed structures (BREC).

Stay tuned for comments ...

Thanks to all who can help me.

Hello Krlos Gonzalez,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

Kindly note that I have created a new discussion from your post in the United Arab Emirates forum so that you can get more views and interaction.

I would suggest you to read the guide section- Work visa Dubai to get an insight about the procedures.

Regards,
Yuveshen

Hi Karloz,

I suggest you try social networking (if you haven't)
It can act as vital weapon in your job hunt like LinkedIn. Here's the link: https://www.linkedin.com
such a huge pool of professionals across the world available on this platform.
Not only will this help you build your network, but you can connect with recruiters and decision-makers at your target employers.

Another way is to contact a good recruiter. They are in the business and know when the next vacancy becomes available.

Good luck!

'a little bit of luck counts but nothing beats prayer'
Regards,
MJ

Hey Krlos, 

Good day to you.

I suggest you to go through Nakurigulf.com website and submit your resume in the available vacancies if any.

Regards
Ghazal