WORKING WITHOUT IQAMA AND DELAYED SALARIES

I am working as a Quantity surveyor for a year now but I still have no Iqama...We are also not getting our salaries for the month of January 2015 to present..We are assigned here in Shybah empty dessert oil field, but the food provided by our company includes rice and soup(water with flavorings) only...It has been 2 days that we are not having water in our camp due to the payment issue from the supplier..

I am worry to go out from this place to go to our Phillippine Overseas labor Office because of the Iqama Issue... What should I do?
I want to go back to my family...

really it's not posible to move without Iqama, and i suggest to call them and not to go outside, or if you any one can go ask him to go and assist you there.

cheers,

Thank you for your immediate response Mr.Karamreda, it is highly appreciated...

Our company should be under RED CATEGORY in a few days now...This is due to the 3-month unpaid employees salaries and hundreds of unrenewed  IQAMA... if my Iqama will not be given to me until the company declares bankruptcy... what should  I do? Most of our employees here in Shybah oil Field are preparing to go to Abquiq (company main office) to ask for release/exit.. Unfortunately, I will be left here in the dunes?

Our company was unable to pay for the vendor materials, petrol, subcontractors, catering services, water supplier, employees OT payment & salaries (for 3-months), Jawasat (Iqama renewal for 4 months) (mine is 1-year), employees ESB, vehicle & equipment rentals, & ETC...but looking on the Saudi Company Cathegory, it is still "GREEN"....