10 years experience in Dubai Real estate looking for a job

Hi guys,

I am Larisa;planning to move to Phuket sometime by next month.
I was working in Dubai real estate for the last 10 years in the mopst recognizes companies,both,Developers and Brokers;dealing with high profile clients,Sellers and Buyers of the most luxurious properties on Palm Jumeiraj and Dubai Marina worth $1.5mln and above
Still have the data base of the Developments on Palm and Marina (contact details of VIP clients) and mine clientel list.
So,if anybody wd like to know about me more,please dont hesitate to contact me
i will be more than happy to get back to you

Have a great day!

forget about working in Thailand Real Estate,thai's only
your chance being an expat  in Thailand  getting a job in thai real estate are slim to none

interesting... as far as i know there are even Russians real estate owners or
i dont get smth
but thanks anyway

real estate agents is a category in which foreigners are not allowed to work in.

although there are a few rare exceptions; but you need to go there and talk with the agencies and make a few contacts on the ground.

Expats working in real estate in Thailand often have a partnership set up

Hi larisauae,

could you please post in the jobs section ?

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/thailand/

Thanks,

Julien

Hi there,thanks,I got it
Cheers.

I know Russian girls who works in Real Estate and they stand in the Mall in the Hilton Hotel in Pattaya. So how do they do that? ..

larisauae wrote:

Hi guys,

I am Larisa;planning to move to Phuket sometime by next month.
I was working in Dubai real estate for the last 10 years in the mopst recognizes companies,both,Developers and Brokers;dealing with high profile clients,Sellers and Buyers of the most luxurious properties on Palm Jumeiraj and Dubai Marina worth $1.5mln and above
Still have the data base of the Developments on Palm and Marina (contact details of VIP clients) and mine clientel list.
So,if anybody wd like to know about me more,please dont hesitate to contact me
i will be more than happy to get back to you

Have a great day!

Firstly foreigners are allowed to work as property agent, many have a company in Thailand with their wife, you can also do some homeworks about estate agencies with office in Thailand, and check their website, for example you will see photos of their agents and their name, just go to remax thailand, century21 thailand, etc... no need to list all of them as there are too many,,,

Note also many are independant broker or freelance, thing which is more difficult in thailand is when a property come on the market you don't have exclusivity, anyody fight to find tenant or buyer,,, objectives are to put as many as they can people motivates to shorten the timing,,, in europe for example you often sign an agreement during 1 month or more to sell your property, they come to take photos to do measurement, in Thailand, in many cases, agents never visited the premises, all descriptions and photos are provided by the landlord to everybody,,, many websites are not maintained, just try to enquiry for property, and you will see how long they take to reply to you,,, because they are not aware the property have been rent, they can not reach the owner, etc... poor quality of service you can improve obviously with you experience but Thai langage is mandatory, if you want to deal in this area.

your experience and portfolio can maybe help maybe not as Thailand have a lot of specificities in this area I know quite well, even trying to attract people abroad is not simple and not easy with the law in Thailand regarding land ownership forbidden to foreigners, and country unstability also has a negative impact on investment, nothing when you compare with Dubai, it is more difficult to find price history about previous sales, land registry office data bases is often out of date and far away from the true picture,...

anyway in this area as explained previously you have to fight to survive, speaking many langages can help, in all the cases you will need your business visa and work permit, everybody working in real estate take same commision, 1 month rental for rent, and 3% for sale...

good luck