Processing Time of Visa for Technician Category in India.

Hi All,

I got offer in Dammam, Saudi. My employer is processing my Visa Under Technician Category and Send it to a agent in Mumbai. After that What are all the process I have to do. What will be the Processing time.

Thanks In Advance,
Yeswa

Dear friend i also got selected for job in saudi, iam also going on technician visa, i have done medical, got mofa and visa number, i also have submitted my passport and photos to agent along with medical report to get visa stamped since 2 weeks, did you get yours done or are you still waiting.

HI,
    I am still waiting for my employer to send me visa. After that only, I have to proceed further. Once you are done, Kindly let know, so I can understand the processing time for Technician Visa.

Regards
Yeswa

Hi sure will let you know once my visa gets stamped, and if you get yours done pls let me know.

Regards

hi friends

nice to know about ur proceedings.....
i too got mo-fa number and visa number from my agent and they asked me to get the medical done. my question is in how many days i need to do medical done after my agent asked.
also wanted to know how much time it will take for labor visa stamping after medical for Saudi.... thanks....

Did you attest your education certificate in saudi embassay in india. If you are in family status, it might require for processing. Double check with ur employer and agent.

Hi All,

I have received an offer from a Bank in Riyadh for a Technical Role.I am an IT engineer.
I received my offer letter on 20th January after which i have completed attestation of my convocation certificate and got stamps of Ministry of external affairs in Delhi..

I am still waiting for visa from the employer.I am recently informed by the HR that they have sent the visa to their agent in new delhi and the agent is getting the approval for the visa.

Can someone please let me know how much time it takes for the approval and what all steps i need to do after this .. ?

Your response will be appreciated.

Hi friend,

Engineer visa may take time to process( couple months ), like attestations, embassy verifications etc, so there may be delays, keep checking with your agent for clarification.

Regards

Usually the stamping process takes only 4-5 working days after youve submitted your passport to your agent...as its the holiday season give it a few more days time

they have got technician visas and not engineer visas...

Hi did you sir get your visa stamped. Pls reply.

Regards

Hi sir did you get your visa stamped In passport. Pls reply.

Regards

Nope....for my category I need my certificate to be attested

But for normal technician visa it can stamped on 15 days time.

A friend of mine got electrical technician category stamped last week

Hope you were asking the question to me itself 😂

Hi Friends

I have got mofa number, visa number and also my medical is done, and then i submitted to my agent my passport for stamping on 24 march, but my processing is still not done, how long does visa stamping for technician category take at saudi embassy in mumbai. the company has given me visa number also. when i call my agent he just keeps threatening me that he will just get back my passport without stamping visa. is it possible. I have left my job after informing him my notice period. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Regards

What is the difference between technician visa and engineer visa??

Is there any difference in facilities??

Hi,

Got your Visa Stamped. Process Completed ???

Regards
Yeswa

Hi Friend,

I am in the same situation, I got my degree attestation process completed long back. I submitted the passport, degree and other documents to my agent last week. The agent submitted the documents to consulate in Mumbai on 27th March.

I am curious to know how many days it takes for the Consulate to endorse the visa? Is there any way to track the visa status online?
Lets form a group and discuss it.

Regards,
Hozefa

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your phone number on a public forum for your own security

hiii my name is joseph i got a job in Saudi Arabia in the city of dammam for sales profile,
i got the offer letter in May, now my agent as asked me to wait for visa processing,
he said ones the visa number and visa category comes i can go for medical. i want to know how much time it takes to process a visa from saudi, so the i can plan my resignation with my current employer accordingly ... revert will be appreciated

Thanks&Regards
Joseph

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your phone number on a public forum for your own security

I am habeeb got offer for sales profile in march still no movement , consultant saying will take time , company saying audit in consulate at Mumbai. Still no medical and attestation , is it a usual delay ?

hello guys,

i recently got a offer letter from a company in dammam, saudi arabia.
they introduced me to an agency in mumbai, it's been a month and the keep saying 2-3 more days, its been a month. is this normal?
and about the visa process the company says technician visa is the easiest and fastest way. once we go there we can get the engineering saudi attestation done and eventually get the Engineer visa.
Pleese Advise,
shameem.

P.S- staying at home without work is Embarrassing :(

pleese advise on your current status?