Fruits and Vegetables

Hello everybody. I just got here a week ago from Chicago. I teach ESL and I'm dealing with the struggles of being new in a foreign place as many of you have.I was a true vegan for about 3 months before I moved to Saudi, btw I'm not snobby about it but needless to say that all went out the window when I came here. I have been looking for some quality produce. Does anyone have any advice?

I asked someone where I could find some khodrowat (vegetables) yesterday and it was a 2 mile walk to find wilted spinach and onions.

Where do you stay? if we get to know your location then perhaps we will be able to help you with nearby stores!

I prefer danube and carrefour

Its depends where u stay

Thanks for this. I spoke to a colleague and he said Danube was closest and best bet.

You can go to Tamimmi also its on Khobar corniche , they also have fruits and vege imported from US

Danube is also good

Tamim is very good choice  and lulu hypermarket  actually the have a lot of great deals almost every week

Thanks for your replies.  I was primarily looking for some organic produce and it has been a struggle. I found a small section at tamimi and there is also a store on Pepsi street that exclusively sells organic foods but they only get produce once a week.