Am getting 100 point with out adding Adaptability points,is it enough?

Dear Friends,

As you know there are three ways to get a eligibility for Denmark Green Card,
1.Points for educational level
2.Language skills
3.Points for adaptability

Am getting : qualification       : 50 points (masters in computer science)
                    Positive skill list : 30 (You will be given 30 bonus points if your education qualifies you to work in a field where Denmark is currently experiencing a shortage of qualified professionals. You can find these fields on the Positive List. In order to obtain the bonus points, your education must be directly linked to a job title on the Positive List. Furthermore, you must meet the requirements for the job title in question, e.g. a Professional Bachelor's degree or a Danish authorisation.)
                    Ielts                   : 40 (overall 6.5)

total 120 points am getting ,my doubt is shall i need to submit details related to my past work experience and salary statement etc to apply for Denmark Green Card ?

Am an IT professional have four years of experience in my profession, if anybody can give me an answer kindly help me.

Thanks and Regards
Joy Mathew
From India,Kerala

hi,
because you are having experience you need to submit the details of your past work experience and salary statement etc to apply for Denmark Green Card . you need the documents like offer letter, experience letter, pay slip, form-16.

thank you!

It will in no way reduce ur chances of getting the visa.
So my suggestion is to produce everything you have in your previous experience.