Required Details regarding a company in Muscat

Dear Friends.

Iam a Cost and Management Accountant having 6 years of work experience in Audit and accounts.
Recently i got a job offer letter from a construction company ( Dawood Contracting LLC)(18th November street Aziaba)  in Muscat for the post of Internal Auditor.

If anybody knows about the Dawood Contracting LLC like its current business, credibility and reputation in Muscat, Employee benits etc,Kindly share with me.

Thanking you

balu3291 wrote:

Dear Friends.

Iam a Cost and Management Accountant having 6 years of work experience in Audit and accounts.
Recently i got a job offer letter from a construction company ( Dawood Contracting LLC)(18th November street Aziaba)  in Muscat for the post of Internal Auditor.

If anybody knows about the Dawood Contracting LLC like its current business, credibility and reputation in Muscat, Employee benits etc,Kindly share with me.

Thanking you

Although I don't know about this company, but It just took me a second to open the browser, google the company;s name and everything appeared infront of me. 

Please visit    http://www.dawood.om   and you will get every single information, you're looking for. Their work-scopes, the company's existence level in Oman and everything else.

Tip for everyone: Think and research a bit before asking a query.

Dear Schaz,

Thank you for the response...!

Website is some where companies can exaggerate their profile and keep the readers feel that they are the best in the country. No company write their disadvantages or limitations in their website.
Actually Expat.com do a great service to the people by bridging the gap where they are and where they dreams to live in future.
I made this query bcoz, rather than reading what is mentioned in the company website, I thought somebody who knows about the company can respond better.
Thank you

Any one know about galfar engineering and contractor sago