POSITION WANTED

Hi All,
I posted a message in January regarding looking for a position in warehousing and transport, since then my job here has come to an end and I am now actively searching for a position in these industries. I am travelling as a single person, and would really like some help so if anyone has any suggestions I am open to them.
I hold a Brit passport and am available to travel most places, I have no qualms about working in out of the way places and roughing it so any suggestions or help would be appreciated.
regds,
Chris

Chriswtwo wrote:

Hi All,
I posted a message in January regarding looking for a position in warehousing and transport, since then my job here has come to an end and I am now actively searching for a position in these industries. I am travelling as a single person, and would really like some help so if anyone has any suggestions I am open to them.
I hold a Brit passport and am available to travel most places, I have no qualms about working in out of the way places and roughing it so any suggestions or help would be appreciated.
regds,
Chris

I did a quick Google search and found warehouse jobs in Afghanistan. Just Google warehouse jobs afghanistan  Dyancorp had jobs going. You could try Googling transport jobs afghanistan too and see what comes up. 

Where were you working in Afghanistan. I worked there for 2 years.

Hi Stumpy,
thanks for the reply I will try them and see what comes out. I have not worked there before but want to get out of SA and go somewhere new and different , so this was my first idea

add me on skype my skype is ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security