Looking for work

Hello, my name is Adam I'm currently looking for a job in Mauritius. We have relocated here from Australia as my wife is Mauritian and we have two young daughters aged 3 and 5. I am a trade qualified chef with over 20 years experience and have led many kitchens in Australia. I also hold cerificate 3 in conservation and land management. I am a very hard worker and am prepared to give anything a go. Ideally I would like to rent a restaurant or small cafe to cook typically modern australian cuisine, or perhaps take on a head chef position with shares in the profits. I also love the outdoors doing conservation work,
landscaping and organic gardening. I also love the ocean and fishing and would love the opportunity to work on a boat in Mauritius.
As I said I will consider anything and we are living in the North.
Thanks for reading.
Adam.

Dear Adam,

Well received your demand " looking for work"....

Have u posted your CV with expatblog .   If not do it ..this a best way to secure something .

Keep finger cross.

jennie +230 5 7371426

Hello Adamdacey,

About your job seeking, you can start by dropping an ad in the Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Mauritius section to widen your chances.

And for the location of a restaurant or café, I suggest you drop your ad in the Professional spaces in Mauritius section.

On both sections, you have now the option to subscribe in order to get notifications if there is anything available.

Thank you and good luck!
Marjorie :)

Thank you. Will do 😃